Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit [...] see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Looking for Data Analytics Consultant in Melbourne.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To leverage existing and new data sources to enable the client with data driven decision making, that leads to enhanced customer experience. To work as part of an Agile delivery team and develop Analytics /ETL solutions.
- To Participate in technical design discussions aiming for optimal performance and consistent design principles.
- To design, code, and implement next-generation data analytics platform using software engineering best practices in the latest technologies (Apache Spark, Java, Scala, R, Graph database technologies like Neo4j, Neptune, NoSQL technologies like Cassandra, HBase, DynamoDB, Spark integration with Big Data (Hadoop), Amazon EMR )
- To provide software expertise in these areas: Spark based applications, Java application integration, web services, Cloud computing.
- To develop solutions to enable metadata/rules engine driven data analytics application leveraging open source and/or cloud native components.
- To develop solutions in a highly collaborative and agile environment.
- To Leverage Development Operations techniques and practices like Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Test Automation, Build Automation and Test-Driven Development to enable the rapid delivery of working code utilizing tools like Git, Nexus, etc.
- Good knowledge of technology landscape to be able to guide team.
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
- 6+ years of experience with IT
- Knowledge of Spark SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate). Knowledge of NoSQL and Data Lake best practices.
- Knowledge of core java, collection framework, generics and multithreading.
- Hands on experience with AWS cloud technologies (S3, Redshift, Lambda, Glue, Elastic Search, Cloud Watch, DynamoDb, QuickSight) and Node JS.
- Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux commands especially in processing data files. Experience with Spring Framework (Boot, Cloud, Security, Data).
- Experience with ATTD and associated technologies (Fitnesse, Junit, Karma/Jasmine).
- Experience in delivering code using Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) best practices and DevOps to production.Domain knowledge of the telecommunications industry sector.
- Experience of working on major telecommunication infrastructure projects such as a network or technology rollout.
- Understanding of Occupational Health, Safety and Environment, as it applies to working environments and to the telecommunications network.
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
At Infosys, we recognize that everyone has individual requirements. If you are a person with disability, illness or injury and require adjustments to the recruitment and selection process, please contact our Recruitment team for adjustment only on Infosys_ta@infosys.com or include your preferred method of communication in email and someone will be in touch.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.