- 2 to 4 years of experience in Software development
- Strong C++ programming skills
- Strong experience in using IPC mechanism like Thrift, DBus, Franca, Common-API etc.,
- Experience in working with Linux platform (Development, Build and Deployment)
- Familiar with object-oriented design and various design patterns
- Strong experience in developing middleware services Lifecycle Management, Audio Management, and Persistency etc.
- Good Knowledge of Automotive Infotainment System Architecture
- Good knowledge of UML Modelling tools like EA, Rhapsody.
- Good knowledge of SW-Version-Tools – SVN and GIT
- Excellent Communication and Team work skills
- Good knowledge on scripting languages Perl or Python etc.
- Good knowledge of Test driven development (Unit and Module testing)
- Proven ability working in Agile Scrum environment using ALM tools
- Experience on modern S/W Development languages like JAVA and C#
- Define and Analyse SW requirements and SW interfaces
- Development and maintenance of Middleware framework components.
- Development of SW application modules for head unit
- Collaborate with Daimler internal stakeholders and suppliers who are responsible for system components.
- Participate in all SW architecture and integration workshops
- C++ Coding and Unit Testing
- Integration, Build and Release Management of application
- Documentation of High Level, Low Level design, Source code and Unit Tests
- Develop, flash and test the application in Telematics Head Unit hardware
- Communication with partners, suppliers and within the team
Education & Training
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical Engineering or in a relevant stream.