With its Shopping Experience Platform, Findologic is a leading provider in the growth market of e-commerce and shines through innovative solutions for online shops. In addition, we are proud of our great team structure and fun at work.
We are looking for an experienced Python Software Engineer / Data Engineer to join our Data Science team in Salzburg (office or home-office). In this role you help to further develop our flagship product, the Artificial Intelligence shopping assistant Li.S.A.
- Support the Data Science team in Software Engineering tasks
- Plan, develop and implement the software and data architecture for our Artificial Intelligence with a high degree of freedom
- Connect and aggregate different data sources required to fuel the Machine Learning algorithms; ensure data quality and design data models
- Turn prototypes built on Machine Learning experiments into mature, stable and scalable components and deploy and operate them in the Cloud
Tools we use:
- GitHub, Travis, JetBrains, PyCharm, YouTrack
Your experience and your strengths:
- Solid knowledge of Python, object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Solid knowledge of Software Engineering, Data Engineering as well as development processes and software testing
- Knowledge of web app development, ideally with Flask and OpenAPI
- Knowledge of Google Cloud services (App Engine, Big Query)
- Basic understanding of Machine learning and Data Science
- You enjoy planning and implementing solutions to complex software engineering challenges
- Interest in working with data – connecting, aggregating, transforming
- High degree of intrinsic motivation, willingness to learn and hands-on mentality
- Team player with ability to find solutions collaboratively and who loves working in an agile team with our Data Scientists
- You have the chance to take a central role in shaping our Artificial Intelligence Li.S.A. together with our Data Science team
- Collaborative and creative work environment in a highly motivated, dynamic team of professionals
- International environment with offices in Salzburg, Munich, London
- Flexible working hours and possibility to remote working
- Personal development and opportunities in a challenging market environment
- Coffee, soft drinks, snacks & cool team events
- Fun room with PlayStation, table soccer, table tennis, darts and much more
Minimum collective salary for this position is EUR 2.556,- gross (Einstiegsstufe) and EUR 3.094,- gross (Regelstufe) – our salary offer will be adjusted considering your experience and qualification.
We are looking for you!
You want to be part of our crew and change the future of online shopping? Please apply here: