We’re looking for Data experts who are excited to work on transformational experiences for some of the world’s top brands at our Buenos Aires Office.
You will be working in cross-functional teams alongside designers, developers, strategists, and other data specialists to create innovative solutions and bring ideas to life.
We are a team of Data Geeks,
We are obsessed with measuring correctly,
We are delighted integrating scattered Data sources,
We are excited finding a precise predictive model,
We fall in love with sexy Data visualizations.
We aim to create and deliver value through Data.
Less gut-feeling, more informed decisions.
Less Big Data, more Big Insights,
Fewer promises, more results.
We are here to build a more human future, through the power of Data.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Data Engineer on the Data & Marketing Sciences team at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Design, build and support new and existing Tech infrastructure to extract, transform and distribute data.
- Integrate data from various unstructured or structured sources, such as public data, geo-data, social media, web logs, transactional databases, flat files and further more.
- Optimize the data ecosystem to provide optimal performance under increasing data volumes.
- Partner with Project team members to translate business and functional data requirements into technical designs.
- Prepare Data to be processed by Scientists or Analysts.
- Perform data analysis and data discovery to drive clear information requirements.
- Develop quality standards to ensure data quality and integrity across all data sources.
The ideal person
- Loves data and has strong infrastructure skills
- Is a proactive and resourceful problem solver
- Is eager to help people make data useful.
- Has experience with Cloud Technologies, Relational Databases and Python.
- Enjoys working with cross-functional teams
- 3+ years of experience in a related role
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Engineering, Statistics or equivalent education and experience
- Solid understanding of Cloud Services (ideally GCP) and their services (e.g. BigQuery, CloudRun, DataFlow, Dataproc, etc).
- Solid understanding the basics of distributed systems, algorithms, data structures and architectures.
- Proficient in Data Integration and Business Intelligence, showing hands-on experience on: Database systems, data warehousing solutions, ETL tools and API development.
- Statistical analysis background is a plus, showing experience on:
Python, R, Scala, Apache, Spark, SPSS, SAS or any other Data mining / machine learning methodology. NPS, Cross/Up-Sell, Churn, or similar model development.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local laws.
SVP, Global Managing Director, Growth & Development