The Funding Societies | Modalku Data team is seeking a passionate data quality analyst that has a passion and depth in data governance, data operational efficiency, and effective management of data environments – platforms and tools. Working in a regional team across South East Asia, the Data Quality Analyst will monitor performance and quality control plans to identify any issues or ways to improve systems and database designs. This role is best suited for those who enjoy working with numbers and data sets, have an aptitude for computer systems and software, and have strong analytical abilities.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Review, analyze, and ensure data quality initiative - in the areas of data sourcing, data cleansing, data migration, master data management, data governance and quality and data definition.
- Develop and implement test plans and scripts for various data quality processes.
- Implements processes and systems to monitor data quality, build reports/dashboards to ensure data is always accurate and available for key stakeholders and business processes that depend on it.
- Coordinate with teams to design standards for present and prospective applications and databases.
- Continuously identify data quality and production issues and solve them in collaboration with the Data/Technology Team.
- Maintain manual and automated test scripts and recommend modification as per requirements.
- Maintain effective coordination frameworks with technology teams for production systems.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in technical or business discipline or related experience; Master's Degree preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience in data quality functions
- Candidate should have hands-on experience in a majority of the below areas:
Business Glossaries & Data Dictionaries, Data Quality analysis & reporting, Metadata Management, Reference Data Management, Data Lineage & Traceability.
- Experience with orchestration tools like Airflow.
- Experience in Data Warehouse solutions like Snowflake,Redshift.
- Exposure to data visualization tools (Tableau, Sisense, Looker, Metabase etc.)
- Knowledge of Github, JIRA is a plus.
- CDMP, CISA certifications preferred
- A “build-test-measure-improve” mentality and are driven to motivate and lead teams to achieve impactful deliverables
- Passion for operational efficiency, quantitative performance metrics and process orientation
- Depth of knowledge in operationalizing data governance and providing measurable Data Quality Management
- Working knowledge of project planning methodologies, IT standards and guidelines.
- Customer passion, business focus and the ability to negotiate, facilitate and build consensus.