We’re in business to save our home planet. Your role will contribute to this mission by coordinating our customer data project: setting up a customer data platform, maintaining it and activating the data with the goal to drive impactful customer experiences and serve our communities.
Set up and maintain the Customer Data Platform
• Map and understand customer data across multiple systems, ranging from eCommerce, Marketing & Customer Service platforms
• Coordinate vendor onboarding and customer data platform implementation, with a focus on facilitating and ensuring correct data integration between the platform and our current systems
• Work cross-functionally with the rest of the eCommmerce, Customer Service & Marketing Teams to leverage currently existing data and evolve the data architecture
• Maintain the platform: monitor and review the data integration on an ongoing basis; coordinate troubleshooting and issue-solving when required
Analyze and generate insights, support marketing segmentation and campaign orchestration
• Analyze customer data to enhance broader customer understanding and generate data-driven insights to inform marketing decision making, business intelligence and strategy.
• Support the Performance Marketing Manager with defining customer segmentation: advise on and execute customer segmentation, identify and support building relevant customer journeys, analyse their performance.
• Support the Performance Marketing Manager in defining and executing campaign orchestration, analyze campaign results and identify opportunities for improvements.
• Based on insights, identify and report on further opportunities for customer engagement using the available marketing tools
• Help with marketing email production and A/B testing, email scheduling and performance analysis.
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
• Minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience in CRM, eCommerce Marketing or related field and a minimum of 2 years of experience in customer data management
• Bachelor or master’s degree in marketing, business or related field
• Tech and digitally savvy and eager to learn new technology solutions
• Proficient with Google Analytics and other online marketing analytics tools
• Great Excel & analytical skills – proficient in connecting large data sets from multiple sources, analyzing and interpreting data to drive business decisions
• Understanding of eCommerce site architecture and maintenance.
• Clear written and spoken communications skills: ability to translate data into digestible and actionable insights for a wide range of stakeholders and audiences
• Familiar with GDPR & data compliance requirements
• Problem-solving and solution-oriented attitude
• Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to multitask and balance competing priorities
• Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Marketing Cloud & Service Cloud
• Knowledge of analytics / BI tools such as Google Analytics, PowerBI, Tableau
• Good understanding of tag management systems (e.g. Tealium, Google Tag Manager)
• SQL and HTML knowledge are a plus
• Fluent English, other languages are a plus
• Strong linkage with the Patagonia business and mission statement
It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors.
Please make sure that your CV and cover letter are in English.