Kitabisa.com is Indonesia's most popular fundraising and donation platform for social causes. Since 2013 we've facilitated more than 145.000 campaigns, collecting more than IDR 955bio donations from > 2,8mio community of #orangbaik.
We are looking for a passionate and skilled individual to join our team as a Sr. Database Administrator.
- Design, construct, install highly scalable database infrastructure for production
- Monitoring and improve existing database infrastructure
- Responsible for working directly with the development team to deploy changes to the various staging and production environments, making sure that Change Requests meet the stated guidelines and requirements as defined by the company’s policy and procedures for Change Management.
- Apply service packs/hotfixes to Database as needed.
- Responsible for providing operational database services to the organization.
- Responsible for owning, tracking, and resolving database related incidents and requests.
- Focus on managing and resolving issues, monitoring and identifying database performance issues, deploying releases to staging and production environments as requested through the change management framework.
- Works closely with the development team as part of the change management process.
- involved in developing technical documentation for our developers and external developers audience.
- Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.