Responsible to design stable and reliable databases, according to our company’s needs. This position will be responsible for developing, testing, improving and maintaining new and existing databases, support developers and users with database related operations. This position will work closely with developers to ensure system consistency. You will also collaborate with system administrators and support team to provide technical support and identify new requirements. Communication and organization skills are keys for this position, along with a problem-solution attitude.
- Design stable, reliable and effective databases
- Optimize and maintain legacy systems
- Modify databases according to requests and perform tests
- Solve database usage issues and malfunctions
- Liaise with developers to improve applications and establish best practices
- Gather user requirements and identify new features
- Develop technical and training manuals
- Provide data management support to users
- Ensure all database programs meet company and performance requirements
- Research and suggest new database products, services and protocols
- Proven work experience as a Database developer
- In-depth understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring)
- Hands on experience with Relational Databases and SQL
- MySQL experience
- Experience with MongoDB (or another NoSQL database) is big plus
- AWS experience (RDS, Redshift) if big plus
- Understanding of software development and user interface web applications
- An ability to understand front-end users’ requirements and a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor degree in computers/information system and at least two years of related experience; or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
Benefits and Perks:
- Opportunity to work with Pharma/Life Science global customers
- Challenging, transparent and supportive work environment
- Opportunity to grow rapidly in your career along with the company – get in at the right time!
- Competitive comp and benefits
- Business casual dress policy
About KMK Consulting Inc
KMK Consulting brings together a range of functional competencies in marketing science, market research, forecasting and sales force effectiveness to provide our bio-pharma clients with fully integrated solutions that support their commercial success.