Database Developer (Oracle / PL SQL)
- 6 months contract role !!
- Contract Period: Jan mid to Jun end !!
- Canberra !!
- New role in New Year 2017 !!
One of our Government clients is currently looking for a Database Developer who has experience in Oracle or PL/SQL to join their vibrant techie team.
- Application development using Oracle PL/SQL;
- Application development using Oracle Application Express
- Data modelling/database design;
- Support and maintenance of Data Warehousing
- SQL tuning in an Oracle database;
- Participating in the testing and implementation of changes in a formalised change management environment;
- Preparation of design and system documentation;
- Investigation and resolution of production issues; and provide technical support.
- Experience in developing applications using Oracle SQL and PL/SQL;
- Strong hands-on experience with Oracle databases (preferable 11g and 12c);
- Demonstrated experience in data modelling/database design for an Oracle database;
- Must have worked in performance tuning of Oracle SQL; Oracle Application Express software;
- Australian citizens are encouraged to apply !!
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Vaish on 03 8506 6556. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
Contact Adaps or Apply Now
Please continue with your application