Needs to ensure high quality, QC verified Production for distributed Managed Scanning and Digitization Projects within a large industrial campus. The incumbent has to drive a team of skilled scanner operators, data entry operators and QC personnel. This position is a stakeholder facing role, and requires to establish and manage expectations within the business and drive production/ support team to achieve those expectations.
Scanning and Digital Document Production :
1. Owner of the daily production targets for QC verified digital documents and data by various small/ medium or large digitization projects within a industrial campus.
2. Owner of the Incident, Request, Change and Escalation processes, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes, accurate reporting and establishing service improvement activities when required.
3. As owner of the escalation process the Service Delivery Manager will take ownership of incidents to ensuring coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review.
4. Monitor, control and support daily production targets; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed.
5. Understand Service and Support in projects and developing a strong understanding of projects impacting the service/ production area.
6. Be accountable for the quality of Service/ Production and performance; ensuring future demand from growth and projects is understood and factored into capacity plans for all associated systems.
7. Drive internal and third party service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes.
8. To take ownership of all Scanning and IT assets used in projects and ensure their safety and security within scope.
9. Supervise and manage Transition of new business processes into support.
1. Must have strong understanding of Managed Scanning and Digitization Projects and the technical factors used in such projects.
2. Manage the Scanning Application & Workflow environment to ensure software services are maintained to high standards of performance and security.
3. Ensure that patching and anti-virus updates are carried out promptly and effectively on servers managed by software team.
Performance & Quality :
1. Follow recommendations for Production Improvement and ensure their timely implementation.
2. Work with internal and third party teams to ensure actions are taken and completed to protect and improve services.
3. Provide regular and accurate management reporting on Project Production and Support Service performance.
4. Effectively deliver/manage Staff including recruitment, mentoring, training, target setting and performance assessment.
5. Be an representative for Digitization and work across business/IT to provide effective communication on matters and build relationships with other teams to ensure effective dialogue between departments.
1. Should have hands on experience on Service Delivery/ IT Facility Management.
2. Previous experience as a Team Lead or demonstrable experience in leading teams.
3. Service Management or Support in a large-scale and diverse environment of incident management, escalation procedures and related disciplines.
4. A passion for Service Improvement.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
6. Willingness to support and mentor junior staff.
7. Excellent customer facing/customer service skills.
8. Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
9. Able to demonstrate a high degree of flexibility including shift and out of hours working.
10. Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information.
11. Self-motivation and able to take responsibility.
12. Able to manage and prioritization of tasks and time efficiently.
13. Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks.
1. ITIL Qualified
2. Expert knowledge of ITIL disciplines
3. Understanding of Six Sigma parameters.