Sr. Delivery Manager - Infrastructure Job
Date: Feb 5, 2021
Job Requisition Id: 19382
Job Category: IT Infrastructure
Indore, Madhya Pradesh, IN
We are looking forward to hire a Senior IT -Infrastructure professional at the level of Delivery Manager.
This role is for someonewho thrives on challenges and desires to make a real difference in the business world. With an environment of extraordinary innovation and unprecedented growth, this is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, quality-oriented, and team environment.
What you should have:
- Overall 18-20 years IT Infrastructure management experience with a minimum of 8-10 years as a delivery leader, managing service delivery for at least one geography covering multiple customers.
- Experience working with geographically dispersed delivery teams and directly with clients.
- Proven track record as a PM lead in implementing technology projects.
- Experience working with sales teams and directly with International clients.
- Proven track record in implementing technical projects with India based delivery organization for global customers.
- Global or International experience will be an added benefit.
- Good understanding of technical domains.
- Very strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to show “thought leadership” in client meetings
- Ability to connect with clients
- Ability to learn new technology quickly
- Should be comfortable in the role of a “Mentor”
- Focused on the needs of his team and the client
- Seeks to continuously develop skills and knowledge in himself and others
- Bachelor’s degree in any field is a must.
- IT-related education & certifications in multiple skills is mandatory
- ITIL Foundation mandatory.
- Good to have – Certified in ITIL Service Strategy & Service Design.
What you will do?
- Manage a global team to provide single point ownership for the service delivery in the area of Infrastructure Delivery Management Services for areas such as given below but not limited to:
- Server Support & Administration including operating systems, Citrix, Virtualization, patch management.
- Data & Voice Network Management/support,
- Storage & Backup Management / support
- Database management/support
- Enterprise monitoring across Applications & Infrastructure
- IT Service Desk (Both Apps & Infra)
- Deskside support
- Application Packaging & Imaging
- VDI etc.
- Cloud operations across Azure, AWS, GCP & Hybrid Cloud
- Middleware support
- Production Control/support
- Console Operations / Computer Operations
- Responsible for performance, cost, scope, schedule, quality, and appropriate business measurements for overall delivery.
- Participate in the solution development phase of the bid life cycle.
- Participate in organizational activities like recruitment.
- Responsible for people management with specific reference to managing the growth and development of the people working in the team to create next level of leaders.
- Responsible for the financial parameters of the global delivery he runs through account managers, cost of delivery initiatives, pyramid management, productivity improvements through automation, people rotation, managing operations costs like shift ratio, transport cost, etc.
- Implement performance standards and measurements established by the delivery excellence team to manage ongoing service delivery and attain delivery efficiency.
- Manage the delivery of technical design/proposal preparation and/or approval on change orders.
- Own Service Management processes, tools, and disciplines and ensure they are applied in all aspects of contract delivery.
- Manage issues and risks.
- Responsible for running an ITIL compliant operation and enforcing security and compliance requirements and customer.
- Work closely with the resourcing team to manage the resource fulfillment process needed to run the delivery operation well and to avoid revenue loss.
- Own and drive people management processes including career planning, training and certification, rewards and recognition, and employee engagement.
- Manage customer expectations and drive Quarterly / yearly customer reviews.
- Key KPI’s
- Critical path management: Manage scope, resources, costs, time, and risks in large multi-technology delivery programs in order to meet contractual obligations.
- Enhance customer experience/satisfaction (Improvement in NPS Score on a quarterly basis)
- Reporting: Create monthly financial KPI's and service performance reporting.