ABOUT THE ROLE
We are building a bank from the ground up using fresh thinking and approaches to overhaul traditional approaches to banking. As part of this we are building out a global People team to support the business, delivering a great employee experience and building an amazing place to work with a strong sense of belonging.
As part of building out the capability and services of the People team we have a number of distinct projects and change initiatives across the globe. This role is key to the successful delivery of these by ensuring robust project set up, effective collaboration across workstreams, seamless launches and capturing lessons learned.
If you want to be part of a team who rethink how People related services are built and delivered, have a proven track record in project management and change and also have a relentless drive to improve employee experience then this is the role for you!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Managing a number of projects and change initiatives across the People team that have a direct impact on the working lives of Revoluters globally. These could range from systems changes / implementations to process improvements, compliance related deliverables and engagement initiatives.
• Your role will focus on the full lifecycle of project and change initiatives from ensuring the problem faced is scoped and clear, the project has strong governance and mechanisms in place to ensure delivery, to launch and then reflection on how things could be done better next time.
• Also, included in this role will be ensuring that project deliverables are supported by effective communications and training as required, and that data is used to assess the impact of the launched piece of work.
• At Revolut we believe that data is key and in this role you will also be expected to use data throughout the lifecycle of the project / change. It is key that you can demonstrate this approach in the past, in how you design, deliver and evaluate your work, and that it is a key aspect in the way that you work day in day out.
• Finally, you will be part of a great team across the globe interacting at all levels and partnering to deliver great People solutions.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• Experience managing multi-region / global projects driving delivery against agreed deadlines (ideally founded upon a recognised project management methodology).
• Multi-region / global HR operations experience would be an advantage to have but not essential for this role.
• Experience with working with business and technology stakeholders
• Ability to flex as new requirements emerge or circumstances change
• Able to communicate positively, effectively, and efficiently with members of various internal teams and relevant stakeholders
• Able to motivate and hold colleagues accountable for delivery.
• Ability to turn complex problems into manageable deliverables and outputs.
• A multi-tasker with close attention to detail and a willingness to jump in and fix things
• Able to demonstrate sound judgment