Mavenir is purpose-built to redefine mobile network economics for Communication Service Providers (CSPs). Our innovative solutions pave the way to 5G with 100% software-based, end-to-end, Cloud Native network solutions. Leveraging industry-leading firsts in VoLTE, VoWiFi, Advanced Messaging (RCS), Multi-ID, vEPC and Cloud RAN, Mavenir accelerates network transformation for more than 250+ CSP customers in over 130 countries, serving over 50% of the world’s subscribers
Role SummaryThe IMS Deployment Engineer is experienced in the deployment, testing and integration of network in an OpenStack Cloud/Network Function Virtualization environment. This a hands-on, technical role including deployment, trouble shooting and issue resolution. Indepth understanding of Telecom Protocols and technologies like SIP,SDP,H.248,MGCP,DIAMETER.It also requires good communication skills in working with internal and external vendor support groups.
- Understands the customer requirements and prepares test plan for the NFV based IMS solutions. Engineer need to executes test cases as per test plan and update status internally / towards customer.
- Implements solution and integration with other network elements. Well versed with the call flow scenarios.
- Runs scripts, execute commands to deploy, test, troubleshoot virtualized IMS network functions.
- Requires close collaboration and communication with onshore & offshore colleagues and occasionally with clients.
- Create project related documentation such as method of procedures, acceptance testing documentation, high and low-level designs
Work experience in Fixed Line IMS is an added advantage .
Mavenir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you require any assistance, please state in your application or contact your recruiter.
Mavenir is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes qualified applicants from around the world, regardless of their ethnicity, gender, religion, nationality, age, disability, or other legally protected status.