Depot Manager (m/f)-PAR00116
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career as a Depot Manager (m/f).
Your responsibilities will include managing and supervising customer site and ensure required safety functionality of delivered (and tested) products.
• Responsible for the correct deployment of testing and documentation; test planning in coordination with the production and the consortium member
• Managing the customer site employees: planning and coordinating their work, resource planning for the customer site, technical and administrative support for the employees
• Coordinating and collaborating with appropriate teams e.g. Project Management, Engineering, Software Engineering, etc.
• Implements and enforces HSE requirements on site with the support of HSE team representatives
• Ensuring that HSE specifications are maintained, ensuring the security for the teams
• Regular reporting on status, special problems, shortages etc.; regular participation in Product Introduction Management meetings
• Bachelor in engineering
• Has good commercial awareness and knowledge of several disciplines within a sub-function and how their processes and resources interact with other disciplines within the sub-function
• Contributes towards improvements in processes & flows
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
30.06.2020, 7:55:30 AM