This job is available in 2 locations Category Science & Engineering
The Zonal Head- Service will be responsible for Performance of the Zone through the State Heads and the State operations team. The role will involve close & regular interactions with Customers at decision making level, ensuring Customer SLA’s , Operational efficiency & Revenue Targets are all managed optimally .
• Integrity & Safety:
- Drive Safety & Integrity behavior (Including ethics and compliance) across the Dispenser Unit Service business team in the zone. Be a role model and ensure 100% compliance from the team.
- Make State Heads & Area Service Managers (ASMs) accountable for 100% compliance and zero accidents.
• Financial Goals:
- Deliver on financial metrics: Growth, Revenue, OPEX & working capital
- Deliver on Value Added Services (VAS) targets
- Timely submission of invoices and collection of payments to meet the DSO target.
• Continues Improvement / Operations efficiency improvement:
- Be a role model to lead the Fortive Business Systems (FBS) – Business framework / Tools for continuous improvements and problem solving.
- Drive productivity on manpower utilization, material cost and material usage year over year. Improve First time fix.
- Collaborate with Repair centres / Supply Chain / WH teams for spares availability and replenishment
- Provide timely MIS and report to HO on KPI’s for the Zone / States.
• Customer satisfaction and Relationship management
- Deliver on Customer complaint call closure SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Track performance via monthly tracker and Daily Management
- Manage key customer level strategically by regular visiting in state and divisional level.
- Propose initiatives and drive improvements to resolve issues.
• People Management
- Responsible to develop state managers for continues succession pipeline.
- Ensure 100% Performance measurement metrics across states.
- Continuous improvement in employee engagement.
- Manage Off Role Field Staff through regular engagement
Education & Experience: The ideal candidate will be a
• Customer focused individual with experience of managing demanding customers in a customer focused organization
• Minimum 15-20 years’ experience
• Excellent people management skills to motivate a diverse team of individuals from Technical, Commercial, & Service
• Experience in having managed a State / Region
• Analytical mindset to enable a focused and proved approach to problem solving
• Field service operations experience – desirable
• Qualification BE / MBA or equivalent
Background and Skills: The ideal candidate will be
• Data-driven individual who can manage situations through facts and able to produce and drive effective action plans and Process improvements.
• A team player who works well with all levels of GVR staff to achieve the performance standards required.
• Self-motivated and passionate about work
Future cities are smarter cities, and they need infrastructure and tools for advanced mobility, reliability, safety, efficiency, and quality of life. Vontier is ready to build that future.
We are a global industrial technology company focused on smarter transportation and mobility. Our portfolio is built on market-leading expertise in mobility technologies, retail and commercial fueling, fleet management, telematics, vehicle diagnostics and repair, and smart cities. United by a vibrant, inclusive culture and our proven business system, our 8,000+ team members are mobilizing the future to create a better world.
Ready to advance pioneering solutions for intelligent diagnostics, electric vehicles, and smart cities? Move your career forward at Vontier.
Gilbarco Veeder-Root represents the leading brands of solutions and technologies that provide convenience, control, and environmental integrity for retail fueling and adjacent markets. In 2002, the Gilbarco and Veeder-Root companies combined into one marketing brand, with distinctive and complementary business lines, services, and sales capabilities.
Gilbarco is a leading global supplier of fuel dispensing equipment, fully integrated point of sale systems for the global petroleum marketplace with sales, manufacturing, research, development, and service locations in North and South America, Europe, Asia, the Pacific Rim and Australia.
The company in which you have expressed employment interest is equal opportunity employer that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and other characteristics protected by law.
The "EEO is the Law" poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
Vontier Corporation and all Vontier Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other characteristics protected by law. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should call 1-833-399-0822 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request accommodation.