Design engineer is responsible for Design the component, or order recived from client:
0-1 years' relevant experience in Design Industry
- Provide mechanical design and development new products for automotive equipment and industrial tools industry.
- Perform in team environment with engineers belonging to other disciplines and nationalities.
- Resolve problems and improve manufacturability and serviceability of products working with manufacturing and service personnel.
- Develop and recommend changes if any for manufacturing processes.
- Reduce product cost and improve design performance working with other groups on value engineering initiatives.
- Assist moderately complex engineering assignments.
- Prepare engineering drawings.
- Provide technical guidance to management if required..
- Utilize engineering field computer applications to read and interpret blueprints.
- Upgrade product and reduce service failures and cost consulting marketing personnel.
- Record production details of small and large projects.
- Provide leadership and management to design engineers group in performing HVAC system design.
- Develop and maintains relations with individuals and business units within or outside his/her organization.
- Investigate, develop and implement new process technologies of major scope.
- Identify and procure appropriate process equipment.
Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in Mechanical/Civil Engineering
Special skills Required: