Your mission and responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with product owner and software architect to translate requirements to software features, user stories etc.
- Develop software solution based on a Test Driven Development approach
- Participate in code and quality review from peer developer
- Work in an Agile development environment and be part of a Scrum team
- Apply SAFe Lean-Agile principles and continuous delivery methology to drive value stream in the product development lifecycle.
- Maintain the delivered software and investigate the customer complaint.
Your qualifications and experiences:
- 3+ years of C++/C# programming experience and .NET framework
- Solid knowledge on object oriented programming and best practices
- Proficient in design pattern and UML
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and debugging skills
- Experienced with Agile development
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shenzhen Magnetic Resonance Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Please continue with your application