Focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all, we are developing world-changing technologies that create a more inclusive, trustworthy and sustainable digital society. By designing, engineering and building the world’s most complete portfolio of smart devices and infrastructure, we are also leading an Intelligent Transformation – to create better experiences and opportunities for millions of customers around the world. Join us in defining our world of tomorrow and creating smarter technology for all!
What You’ll Do
The web design lead will create engaging and on-brand digital creatives for lenovo.com eCommerce Product Marketing team. You will provide deliverable content such as wire-frames, site maps, page flow diagrams, comps and working prototypes, throughout the project process. Responsible for the conceptualization and design of desktop and mobile web pages from concept to completion. Work closely with project managers, web developers, and other internal team members to deliver exceptional results ensuring the creatives meet strategic goals and expectations. The web design lead will also provide direction, share experiences, mentor and guide junior designers.
• Collaborate with product marketing teams, project managers and content writers to design web pages that tell a product story and help customers make a purchase decision
• Translate concepts and ideas into visually compelling design elements
• Extend and contribute corporate branding styles to page designs, style guides and graphics
• Design mockups and working prototypes in Adobe XD
• Create design building blocks for global usage
• Deliver technically correct design files that adhere to all size, weight, and identity guidelines
• Strong communication and collaboration with team members, sharing lessons learned, research findings and industry best practices
• Create and incorporate standards to assure consistency and quality
• Train other designers on as needed basis