air up – A revolutionary way of drinking
Are you looking to take on a new challenge in a creative and highly motivated team working to make a positive impact in the world?
At air up it is our mission to support the well-being of consumers and enable a more sustainable lifestyle by offering a globally unique, refillable drinking system.
What makes air up special? We have harnessed the physiological science behind taste perception to add flavor to water using just scent. With air up, consumers can enjoy the taste of cherries, peaches, orange-passion fruit or even cola, while drinking only water. No sugar, no artificial additives and no other ingredients - but 100% surprising taste and less plastic waste. Join us to establish the market segment of “scent-based taste” and radically redefine drinking.
Join us as
Graphic and Communication Designer Packaging (f/m/d)
- You are responsible for our packaging portfolio and are passionate about bringing it to a new level
- You drive and shape our packaging design guideline in consideration of our brand guidelines
- You will design and illustrate the packaging of our products, owning the lifecycle from initial briefing to final packaging orders
- You maintain existing packaging designs as well as create complete new concepts in close collaboration with our packaging management and other interdisciplinary teams
- You are passionate about sustainability especially when it comes to your designs
- You always focus on the user experience and develop innovative unboxing concepts
- You are ahead of the crowd and research on trends and innovation and carefully include your outcome into your daily life
- Evaluating your ideas on feasibility comes as naturally as including mock-ups into your processes
This is you
- You completed your Bachelor or Master degree in Packaging Design, communication design or a related field
- You have 4+ years of professional (packaging) design experience, ideally in a design agency
- You have a proven record of managing various projects simultaneously
- You have an eye for aesthetic and details
- You are a great team player who thinks out of the box and brings new ideas
- You are able to visualize and communicate ideas clean and fast
- Adobe CC is your best friend, MS Office your 2nd best
- Seemingly Impossible ideas motivate you
- You are hands-on, structured and always appreciate the pragmatic outcome of your work
- Your creativity doesn't suffer when handling proofs or legal checks
- Good command of written and spoken English and German
This is us
We are much more than we are able to put into words, so we'll mention just a few things that make working at air up great:
- We are a highly diverse team, with backgrounds from all over the world, working towards a common goal - we fight and win together
- We like to get our hands dirty and do not shy away from responsibility – at air up your actions will have a direct impact on the business from day one
- We value your entrepreneurial spirit in everything you do and welcome you bringing new ideas and concepts to the table
- Our strong growth provides excellent development options – professionally, as well as personally
- We support you with a yearly personal development budget and many internal training possibilities
- Free coffee, fruit, and our own air up flavor pods in the office are naturally also a part of the deal
- We have a remote-friendly working culture so that you can work from almost anywhere as long as your Wi-Fi connection is stable and offer flexible working hours
- To help you improve your work-life balance, we offer a discounted Urban Sports Club membership and many other corporate benefits
- Because everyone needs time to completely unwind, you will get 30 vacation days on top
- And last, but certainly not least - we have fun together! In our day-to-day work, at regular team events and in celebrations of our successes
Up for a new challenge?
Take your chance to be part of air up's success story! We are looking forward to your application.
Please apply online with your CV and portfolio, salary expectations and your possible entry date as well as any other information that you would like to share with us.
Please be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your secure contact list to ensure delivery of all correspondence from us and / or check your spam folder frequently.