Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
All Available Locations: Montreal
Sherbrooke, Gatineau or Québec (Remote work, permanently).
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Have many careers in one Firm.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
A role with Deloitte’s Canadian Delivery Centre (CDC) is an opportunity to work on impactful projects, leverage state-of-the-art technologies, and develop your analytical thinking and business management skills. Our Solution Designers are passionate about cybersecurity technology and identity management solutions, and are driven to learn about them to keep up with market evolution. Sound like you? Find out more below!
You will be working on cyber identity implementation engagements and bringing in the technical knowledge and expertise to solve client problems in the area of identity and access management.
As a Solution Designer working in CDC with a focus on Cyber Identity you will:
• Support Cyber Identity pursuits, including the development of appropriate solutions, and providing a “best practice approach” to development
• Support practice development initiatives focused on cyber identity development
• Promote and foster collaboration and knowledge sharing between practitioners within Deloitte
As a Solution Designer in the CDC, you will be part of a team that delivers and maintains new cybersecurity technology solutions for our clients. We count on you to help clients define their requirements and then design/develop/configure security solutions and controls. You may also analyze client business processes, transform client data, test the solutions, and much more from a security perspective. In our view, the best Senior Solution Designers have a strong technical background and are passionate about exploring new technologies. These individuals will help ensure that we are providing the most value possible for our clients.
The role requires that the successful incumbent be in the Greater Montreal Area, or willing to relocate to the GMA, in order to secure this opportunity. Additionally, proficiency in both English and French is extremely preferred, as much correspondence and meetings will be conducted in French.
You are someone who is:
• Experienced with SQL and database design/data modelling concepts
• Experienced with Web/Application servers such as IIS, WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss, and Apache
• Experienced with REST, SOAP and curl commands
• Knowledgeable of SAML, OAuth, OIDC and PKCE
• Experienced with installing applications, manage software packages & binaries
• Knowledgeable of authentication/authorization concepts
• Able to interpret server architecture, network & firewall requirements and communication protocols
• Knowledgeable of OS platforms, such as Windows and Linux
• Well versed in secure software development lifecycle processes
• Bilingual - English and French, with at least an intermediate command of both official Canadian languages
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.