We are seeking a talented Senior FF&E Designer with a passion and flair for luxury hospitality design for the Bangkok studio of a leading design firm providing integrated design services exclusively within the luxury hospitality sector creating exceptional hotels and resorts for the best hotel brands.
Role: Senior FFE Designer
Working as part of a collaborative design team, the Senior FF&E designer will work closely with the Head of Design and be responsible for creating concepts, putting together sample boards and presentations for clients. As part of the FF&E team, the senior FFE designer will have the responsibility of sourcing suitable materials and fabrics for interior finishes, artwork, furniture and lighting
- Prepare schedule and select FF&E and Artwork items for the project through every stage of the design process.
- Develop and prepare material finishes, ironmongery and sanitary ware specifications.
- Prepare and coordinating all FF&E documentation required for Tender stage,
- Review samples, strike-offs, shop drawings and materials etc. for compliance with specifications and design intent.
- Manage the material library collaboratively with the team and keep it up to date.
- Participate in project meetings, client work-sessions and design reviews as required.
Key requirements to succed
- You are an experienced FF&E designer with at least 7 years of luxury hospitality project experience (urban and resort hotels).
- You are creative with a strong design flair and excellent presentation skills.
- You have the ability to take initiative.
- You have relevant knowledge of product qualifications and sourcing, global vendor and supplier contacts.
- In addition to good sketching ability, you have proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, In Design, Acrobat/Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and familiar with specification documentation.
- You have a B.S. or B.A. in Architecture or Interior Design.
- You have excellent communication skills and oral and written language skills in English