CTC Undisclosed Job Location Mangalore Experience 3 - 6 yrs
1. Should be familiar with object oriented concepts & threading in dotnet.
2. Should be experienced with MS SQL Server to handle database configurations, backups and most importantly managing databases, tables, procedures, triggers, indexing, replication & schedulers. This is essential for both developers.
3. Should be well versed with dotnet (vb.net or c#) to create and manage asp.net mvc & windows applications to handle the current source codes and manage new projects & class libraries.
4. Should be well versed with web services since we intend to use more web services. Should be able to manage the existing web service and create new ones and integrate with external web services.
5. Should be fluent with json & jquery. Knowledge of angular would be an advantage.
6. One of them should be fluent with xml, linq & other parsing techniques to manage our API & integrate with other APIs.
7. Both should have prior experience using TFS since we use TFS with our development.
8. One of them should be familiar configuring IIS and configuring websites, troubleshooting website issues.
9. One of them should have prior experience managing websites, have some knowledge about SEO.
10. Both should be familiar using dotnet reporting tools or BI tools or other reporting tools.
11. Knowledge of photoshop would be an added advantage.
12. Importantly should be able to resolve any technical obstacles quickly and have good communication skills.