Position at Xaxis
Overview of job
As the Client Development Director, you will be responsible for evangelizing Xaxis solutions amongst your peers within agencies, and developing deep relationships to ensure optimal adoption of all product features. You will collaborate with a group of quick-witted co-workers and clients who are all passionate about digital media. You will engage with our clients in professional and social settings, build relationships and define and implement products, which make us indispensable to our clients.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Country Head of Xaxis Indonesia
3 best things about the job:
- This is a high profile position with a wealth of opportunity for growth professionally and personally. We believe in the power of digital media to transform the way businesses and consumers can interact
- Working with the world’s largest programmatic media company means having access to an advance knowledge in digital media and technology
- A fun environment that combines the best of being entrepreneurial whilst at the same time being part of the largest marketing services group in the world
Measures of success
In three months:
- Fully understand and be able to communicate the Xaxis value proposition and products
- build relationships with the key clients within the current pipeline
- build proposals for clients based on campaign objective(s)
- Fully understand the functionality of each unit within Xaxis and establish ways of working
In six months, you would have:
- Build and refine the client engagement strategy to deliver expected targets set by company (short & long term).
- to be able to present existing and new Xaxis capabilities to existing / new clients
- Identify new opportunities via product offerings to grow incremental revenue with client
Responsibilities of the role:
- Deliver expected revenue targets defined
- Work closely with key stakeholders to assess market demand and establish current and future growth potential.
- Build marketing and sales engagement strategies to drive Xaxis revenue.
- Consult and provide proactive programmatic solutions to agency clients / direct clients
- Influence and drive adoption of Xaxis programmatic solutions via workshops, training, brainstorm and pitch sessions with agency.
- Conduct market competitive analysis and provide feedback to strengthen Xaxis positioning
- Conduct analysis on client need and build new local product offerings to drive incremental revenue
- Work closely with Xaxis local and regional team to feedback on key client matters (provide meaningful input) and build proposition for local market.
- Work closely with Operations and Supply teams locally to ensure smooth roll out of campaigns.
What you will need:
- 8 years digital media experience minimum
- Proven digital campaign planning credentials
- Agency OR digital sales background to include experience of senior/strategic level interaction with customers
- Articulate & strong communicator
- Polished presentation skills
- Fluent with Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Experience in delivering against revenue targets or measureable deliverables
- Experience in maintaining senior client relationships and overcoming issues and objections to achieve core business objectives
- Logical reasoning skills and comfort with numbers
- Experience in managing key clients and maintain long term external client relationships
- Experience of multiple industry categories and what drives their online advertising success
- Strong understanding of online media market, dynamics and competition.
More about Xaxis
Xaxis is The Outcome Media Company. It combines advanced artificial intelligence with proprietary data and proven expertise to optimize programmatic media investments and achieve improved, verifiable results for its clients. Xaxis offers managed programmatic services in 47 markets including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa. For more information, visit www.xaxis.com
Indonesia is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic markets in the world, with a population of more than 260 million. It’s stable political climate and increasing consumer disposable income has meant that Indonesia is now firmly on the radar for MNCs seeking to invest in emerging markets.
Whilst the Indonesian media landscape is still dominated by terrestrial TV, with 65% of all advertising spend, digital is now poised to go through a period of exponential growth. There are more than 70 million internet users in Indonesia and 70% of them are accessing the web via mobile. As a marketer, the opportunity to transform a media landscape on such a scale is unprecedented in the APAC region.