Talent Development Director in Gurgaon Haryana | Careers Skip Branding Home | Join Us
We don't just fill positions.
We look for passion.
- Where We Are
- What We Do
- Join Us
- Crisis Management
- Send an Inquiry
- New Business
- Send an Inquiry
- GDPR Policy
- Employee Login
©2021 FLEISHMANHILLARD Talent Development Director in Gurgaon Haryana | Careers Skip to Main Content Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back in!
Talent Development Director
Job Locations IN-Gurgaon Haryana ID 2021-4811 Position Function Human Resources/ Talent Development Job Classification Full Time
FleishmanHillard is a leading global communications firm, specializing in public relations, public affairs, marketing communications, social media and creative content. FH delivers on our unique ability to guide clients through a world demanding unprecedented authenticity and transparency.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live FleishmanHillard’s India office has an immediate opening for a hands-on, experienced Talent Development (TD) Director to join our global team. The position will be based in India and will primarily support the overall talent development needs for the India office which includes recruitment, program management, employee relations and coordination. While this role will be focused on India, there is the opportunity to contribute and drive regional and global projects for the TD function.
- Recruitment: Full-cycle recruitment for India’s openings. Work closely with the SVP of Talent Development (based in Singapore) and the General Manager of the India business to develop and execute a recruitment strategy
- Program Management: Serve as the key lead for several employee focused programs, including internships, university relations, orientation/onboarding and training and development.
- Employee Relations: Provide council to employees and work to proactively with your team to suggest solutions to diffuse issues and solve problems.
- Coordination: Manage the necessary paperwork associated with new hires, promotions and employee exits.
- At least eight (8) years of related talent development experience.
- Recruitment experience is essential, ability to proactively reach out to candidates via linked in and other sources. Self-starter who is passionate about people and developing new programs to attract and retain top talent.
- Energetic and enthusiastic personality, innate ability to build rapport easily and desire to continuously push the envelope on TD offerings and programs.
- Collaborative, agile, flexible, and comfortable working in a fast paced, high-demand environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
Apply for this job online Apply Share Email this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading... Application FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS