We create chemistry but we are much more than a chemistry company: We’re engineers, scientists, technical experts and logistics specialist. We’re problem solvers, advisers and product designers. We have 100 years of experience, a global network and a great passion for chemistry that comes from the heart. This is how me make sure that our plastics drive the cars of tomorrow, that our emulsions make interior paints even more eco-friendly and that our sweeteners reduce sugar also in your food products.
We are a global technology leader in the production of chemistry solutions and specialty materials used in most major industries and consumer applications which are also part of your everyday life. Headquartered in Dallas (Texas) our global network includes around 7,700 employees, more than 80 locations in 20 countries and helps us use ‘good chemistry’ to make our lives a little bit safer, cleaner and better – everyday.
We are looking for a Medical & Pharma Field Develpment Engineer (m/f/d) home based to support our team.Please note that this role is posted in multiple locations across Europe.
• Create and support proactively opportunities applying Celanese Medical portfolio at Pharma OEMs and Contract Manufacturing and Design Organizations
• Connect with development and design engineers inside the medical device industry, understand their specification requirements and uncover unmet needs
• Understand the performance and value proposition of Celanese material solutions to satisfy customer expectations
• Develop and cultivate personal network at customers development centers and along their value chain
• Support sales team in creation of strong key account plans
• Support opportunity mapping at key accounts and creation of segment-specific go to market blueprints
• Provide pre-sales technical support by responding to product/process related customer queries
• Work with Business Line on product value evaluation
• Maintain all data in SalesForce.com
· Master’s degree in plastic engineering or similar
· At least 5 years of working experience within Medical Device industry,
· Expertise in polymer materials and plastic processing
· Working Experience with Contract Manufacturing/Design Organizations and Design Houses within the Medical Technology value chain
· Very good result orientation
· Strong customer focus
· Strong team player