Reasons could include the position has been filled or the company is not accepting new applicants.
Key Essential Functions
· Member of team that is the first line of defense for Contract Manufacturer Test Engineering.
· Work independently with factory to troubleshoot test station\product related issues.
· Work closely with test engineering to facilitate a timely transfer of all test and calibration routines to manufacturing
· Create test and calibration procedures and related documentation for Cisco Optics Operations Monitor contract manufacturers’ KPIs and ensure integrity of test process is not compromised.
· Test process yields\SPC on a daily\weekly basis. Identify high failure items and ensure issues are resolved by drive to root cause.
· Perform other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications, Experience, Skills, Education and Certifications
· BS in Computer Science, Electric Engineering, Physics, IT or Computer Engineering
· Strong test background (at least 5 years) in Optics, Electronics and\or RF products
· Experience in software engineering principles and techniques (programming algorithms, source control, deployment techniques)
· Proven experience with test systems, test equipments, fixtures, test process improvements
· Analytics experience with parametric data sets using JMP, Minitab or similar
· Experience with GRR and SPC process
· Strong track record of working with Optical components and test systems
· Experience working on test systems that interact with automated handlers, alignment, or similar in a high volume environment
· Must be self-motivated, have good communication skills, be able to manage their time well and be able to manage multiple activities simultaneously
· Likes to be challenged to understand a complex system and figure out ways to break it
· Familiarity with product labeling solutions a plus
Special Physical/Travel Requirements
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.