It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
We are seeking a Secure Development Lead experienced with different programming languages and an in-depth understanding of software security to join our core detection team.
Our team is responsible for supporting the various detection products while working with each development team to understand their architecture, make security recommendations, and be able to facilitate security approvals to ensure that architectural changes follow secure development Best Practices. This leadership and hands-on position will require the candidate to be able to work with the development teams as necessary to assist with the implementation of security recommendations, from architect discussions to pair programming as necessary.
The ideal candidate should have a thirst for technology with extensive development experience and a proven knowledge of addressing security concerns in software design and development. As a Secure Development Lead, you will be expected to drive the security process. This includes educating the development teams on the process, continued meetings with teams to stay abreast of their technical direction, ensuring compliance with our secure development practices at company level. The ideal candidate will take charge of this initiative and bring their own successes to the teams to ensure all teams follow these Best Practices.
Your day to day
• Work with the technical leads on each project to fully understand the existing and proposed architecture.
• Work with the Application Security team (aka GIS) to keep the Core Detection teams plugged into the corporate security vision.
• Work with DevOps to review deployment configurations and scripts.
• Help architect / develop coding solutions to assist in teams meeting the security requirements.
What you bring to the team
• Security expert in the area of secure development, in particular Agile SW dev Lifecycle practices, secure coding, threat modeling, fuzz testing, privacy.
• 7+ years of development experience with Java, C/C++, GO, Ruby, or Python.
• 7+ years working with distributed software.
• 5+ years designing and/or architecting SAAS solutions.
• 5+ years of software security lead experience.
• Security operations background that supports your understanding of security-specific tool needs (e.g. detection, forensics, log normalization, privilege separation, etc.)
• BA/BS in Computer Science/Engineering or a related technical field
• Solid understanding of CI/CD and working with tools like Jenkins or similar.
• Experience writing both component integration tests as well as end-to-end acceptance tests.
• Solid understanding of RESTful web service architecture.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to manage deadlines and work effectively under pressure.
• AWS experience.
• Desired: Cloud native development expertise
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!