NEC Smart Enterprise Solutions
NEC Smart Enterprise Solutions provides IT & Communication solutions to small, medium and large enterprises in both the private and public sectors. Designed for open connectivity, high availability and flexible growth, our innovative solutions incorporate the latest voice, data and video technologies and enable real-time, collaborative working, increased productivity and customer satisfaction. Our servers, storage solutions, software and virtualized workstations enable businesses to maximize operational efficiency, performance and profitability.
With our NEC UNIVERGE BLUE Cloud Services, we are able to integrate all of our customers business communications in an efficient and reliable way. And with this cloud platform we are transforming the way businesses communicate and collaborate. With NEC Univerge Blue Cloud Services we are leading the experience.
NEC Smart Enterprise Solutions serves its customers across EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) through a network of direct sales organizations, business partners and value-added resellers.
For more information, please visit: http://www.nec-enterprise.com. Partner Development Manager Cloud EMEALocation: Hilversum
Do you thrive on developing strategic initiatives that impact the growth of an organization?
In this new role, you will be responsible for the recruitment and development of qualified Unified Communication as a Service (UCaaS) and Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) Partners (1T and 2T) and managed service providers (MSP’s), a critical component of the NEC’s UNIVERGE BLUE growth strategy.
You will leverage your established network, our sales team and distributors to engage and develop ideal partner targets in your region. We are seeking a Channel Development Manager who can evangelize NEC’s unique value propositions for our solutions, including UCaaS, CCaaS and other business collaboration tools, and differentiate our reseller program in a compelling manner to prospective partner executive leadership teams.
The successful Partner Development Manager will build revenue-producing partnerships leveraging key resources within NEC to on-board new partners. We’re looking for a high-energy and organized individual with attention to detail, relationship oriented, and a drive to succeed. Professional Key Skills and Experience
- 4+ plus years of experience in channel management and recruitment of MSP’s and resellers of UCaaS, CCaaS, and related IT and cloud solutions in designated territory;
- International (EMEA) experience;
- You will have a demonstrated track record of success in building new revenue-producing partnerships;
- Exceptional presentation and oral/written communication skills are a must, given the diverse role types this individual must engage with on a daily basis, including executive leadership;
- Strong teamwork skills required to successfully work in what is a highly matrixed environment;
- Highly organized, process oriented, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Experience and ability to meaningfully contribute to continuous improvement process;
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field strongly preferred;
- Experience in reviewing and analysing partner requirements with the ability to develop and convey effective business solutions through a consultative sales approach;
- A high level of creativity and marketplace awareness that will enable the successful assessment of a wide range of business opportunities internal and external to the channel;
- An understanding of cloud-based technology (UCaaS, CCaaS & Collaboration), including cloud storage and file synchronization;
- A team builder with strong motivational skills and a proactive sales style;
- Experience with online/digital marketing and advertising is preferred;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Experience with SFDC is preferred;
- Fluent in English;
How to apply for this career opportunity?
- Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timelines;
- Aligns the products, service and performance with the rest of the organization;
- Builds and maintain customer satisfaction (external and internal);
- Willingness to travel.
If you have interest in this position, please apply online on top of this page.