Career Opportunities: CAD/CAM Commercial Development Manager APAC (m/w/d) - Salzburg, Austria (64994)
Requisition ID 64994 - Posted 02/12/2021 - Sirona Dental, Inc. (D102) - Product Marketing & Development (FUN18) - Europe - Austria
Dentsply Sirona is the world’s largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Dentsply Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive solutions offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world class brands. Dentsply Sirona’s products provide innovative, high-quality and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better and safer dentistry. Dentsply Sirona’s global headquarters is located in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA. The company’s shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY.
Bringing out the best in people
As advanced as dentistry is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to improve dental care. We live and breathe high performance, working as one global team, bringing out the best in each other for the benefit of dental patients, and the professionals who serve them. If you want to grow and develop as a part of a team that is shaping an industry, then we’re looking for the best to join us.
Working at Dentsply Sirona you are able to:
Develop faster - with our commitment to the best professional development.
Perform better - as part of a high-performance, empowering culture.
Shape an industry - with a market leader that continues to drive innovation.
Make a difference -by helping improve oral health worldwide.
We are looking for an experienced and talented CAD/CAM Commercial Development Manager APAC to join our Digital Platforms & Solutions Team, based in Salzburg, Austria.
- Provide local support and guidance (new product launches, associated product/sales training, commercial activities, etc.) to the focus countries within the Region for the Business Line CAD/CAM
- Contribute actively to the development and implementation of local selling tactics required to support the strategic and commercial growth plan in the focus countries
- Share commercial responsibility for the focus countries within the Region with the Country Commercial Organizations (CCO)
- Explore new business opportunities within the focus countries in the Region in collaboration with the CCO leadership
- Participate in key projects for the Business Line CAD/CAM as needed
- Develop a close collaboration with the focus countries in the Region and provide support in terms of commercial activities
- Contribute to Sales Force Effectiveness program deployment
- Represent the Business Line CAD/CAM during key dental exhibitions and conferences
- Collect business intelligence related to the Region (competition and prices, business environment, distribution networks, promotions, new products launch, etc.) to influence product portfolio and positioning needs
- Participate in the design and execution of cross-sales action and dental solutions for the focus countries
- Leverage relationship with local KOLs and dental universities in close collaboration with relevant team members in the focus countries’ Clinical Education team
- Support implementation of regional price strategy, centrally agreed with Business Line CAD/CAM’s finance team
- Share best practices within Region and with Peers
- Support research for potential new markets and/or products
- Facilitate the resolution of supply issues when applicable in close collaboration with the Supply Chain team
- Facilitate and support the focus countries for product registration in close collaboration with the Business Line CAD/CAM and Regulatory Affairs team
- Participate in the Forecasting and Budgeting processes for focus countries
Requirements and Qualifications
- Economic background (bachelor or higher). Industrial/medical/management engineering background is a plus
- 5+ years working experience in medical industry, dental background or medical engineering
- Strong communication skills and digital fluency
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English (C1 min.); Mandarin and/or any language from the Asian region would be a plus
- Interest in foreign cultures and advanced interculturally skills
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task, excellent team player
- Capability to adapt changes in a dynamic business-driven environment
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- An entrepreneurial work environment that encourages creativity and innovative ideas
- The opportunity to further your career in an international organization
- A dynamic, result-oriented and cooperative team
- Employer initiatives like “Lunch & Learn” and “Let´s move together!”
- Competitive yearly gross salary of at least € 55,000.00 based on experience and skills
- Flexible working hours for in-office presence as well as remotely