ThryveAI is a brand of Mi9 Retail dedicated to building and supporting the market leading platform for Digital Grocery Service globally. Our platform is built from the ground up on MACH principles and deployed on Kubernetes in Google Cloud. We leverage Microsoft .NET core 3 to build Microservices leveraging Mass Transit, Rabbit MQ, Pub/Sub , Docker and persistent stores including Event Store, Elastic, Mongo, Redis supporting high scale customers.
We are an Agile organization with our teams owning and supporting sets of microservices. Each team has a Product Owner, Developers, Automated QA and a Scrum Master. The Agile Team Architect role in ThryveAI is a proxy-leader for the team to help ensure that the team is successful, healthy and is aligned with the cross cutting architectural concern s.
This role will require you to be a key member of a multi-disciplinary agile team throughout the delivery process in a fast-paced environment.
The Architect role in ThryveAI is a leader by proxy for the team and has the following responsibilities:
- Acts as the technical authority for the team and ensures that the design architecture of the services being implemented are scalable, testable and follows the principles and cross cutting concerns laid out by the Enterprise Architect CoP.
- Acts as initial point of contact for team issues. The Team Lead will address these concerns within the team where appropriate ( or possible ) and escalates to the Engineering VP where necessary. The goal is to ensure that the team is healthy and performing well and any friction is removed.
- Participates in the Enterprise Architecture CoP to ensure all teams are following agreed practices and also contributes to new practices and improvements
- Mentors developers and AQA members on the team to improve engineering skills, challenges existing approaches and brings new thinking to the team
- Participates in Program Increment Planning, calls our Risks, challenges Requirements and ensures a helicopter view within the team is maintained.
- Participates in Team Reviews and provides an assessment of individual performances to the Engineering VP as requested.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science, or other related fields.
- 5 years+ of .NET development ideally in Product Development
- Experience in distributed asynchronous architecture featuring .NET core, docker, Kubernetes, event sourcing, microservices, Domain Driven Design experience is a plus
- Experience of running 24x7x365 high scale systems
- Good understanding of data architecture and models preferred.
- Strong analytical skills with experience in analyzing complex systems; excellent problem solving and interpersonal communication skills are a must.
- Detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication; able to express complex concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing to business partners.
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with GIT
- An interest in performance and the latest techniques
- Service bus experience
ThryveAI is a brand of Mi9 Retail, a leading provider of enterprise retail and industry-focused digital commerce software. ThryveAI builds on the company's years of experience providing cutting-edge e-commerce solutions to the world's largest grocery retailers. ThryveAI software is modular, scalable, and intelligent, enabling retailers to deliver digital storefronts, optimized fulfillment, and personalized shopper experiences to grow their businesses profitably. Our mission is to help our customers fulfill their potential while future-proofing their businesses so they can Thryve in any environment.
Must be legally authorized to work without visa sponsorship for employment.
Mi9 Retail is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.