Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Consistently deliver innovative solutions, driving them through design, planning, development, deployment and support, simplifying business processes and workflows to drive business value
- Develop software solutions leveraging established Chevron technology standards and collaborate with internal partners to develop new technology standards
- Deliver results in collaboration with other software engineering and technical teams. Constructively and positively influence own and other teams/organizations direction
- Work with technologies like: Python, PowerShell, Ansible, .Net.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience working with software development teams providing application development and/or support
- Familiarity with software development methodologies and frameworks(e.g. DevOps, Prototyping, Agile, etc.)
- Strong written and interpersonal communications skills
- Passionate about learning new technologies and collaborating with others to deliver results
Preferred Qualifications (desirable):
- Hands-on experience with Azure Cloud, and Azure DevOps is considered a plus
- Experience working with infrastructure as code technologies (Ansible, Terraform) is considered a plus
- A keen eye for good architecture and the ability to develop new architectures and frameworks
- Experience working in an agile team (Scrum / Kanban) is considered a plus
- Familiarity with integration technologies and patterns (API, Messaging, Data Integration) is considered a plus
- Proficient in major development tools and processes, such as source control, requirement spec, design and design review, unit test, integration test, performance test, etc.
Relocation will not be considered.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Chevron regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas or consider individuals on time-limited Visa status for this position.