We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join one of the Government agency!
Working Hours: Mon-Fri office hours
Working Location: Central
Great Career progression and friendly working environment
Salary up to $8,500 + AWS (yearly renewable contract)
What you will be working on:
Execute the SVC Application Development Modernisation initiative to promulgate and hasten the adoption of modern app delivery practices (e.g. CI/CD, DevSecOps, “Shift Left” security test, …) to improve overall quality, security and speed of app delivery in a heavily outsourced application development context within SVC.
Develop standardised technical solution, e.g. reference CI/CD pipelines, reusable scripts for automation of common development, security and operation tasks to enable application delivery teams across 60 SVC-managed agencies to quickly adopt modern application development practices in a consistent and efficient manner.
Develop and deliver relevant resources, guide/playbook and training to equip SVC officers involved in application delivery with the right knowledge and skills to apply modern app development practices and in a sustainable manner.
Develop pipelines and scripts to automate build, test, deployment and release.
- Min 2 years of relevant experience
- CI tools such as Jenkins, Atlassian products, Git
- Container technologies such as Docker
- Managing Linux (Ubuntu/RHEL) environments and shell scripting
- Managing AWS-based services and resources
- Infrastructure provisioning / configuration tools such as Terraform
- Working knowledge of complex web hosting configuration components (including firewalls, load balancers, web servers, app servers etc.)
- Experience in managing Azure-based services/resources/disaster recovery/business continuity planning
To apply, please send your updated resume to Vivian: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
Liew Chien Hui - R2090138
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd - 11C5781
Your application will be forwarded to email@example.com
Please review all application instructions before applying.