- Linux Java, C/C#, .NET Core, Python, PHP
- MySQL, MongoDB or equivalent databases
- Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible
- GitHub, AzureDevops, BitBucket, or equivalent source control repositories
- Chef, Jenkins, Azure agents or equivalent CI-CD pipeline tools
- SonarQube, JMeter, Selenium or equivalent testing tools
- Experience with CDNs, Origin Servers, video encoding, DRM, etc.
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
you create future friendly
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.