Job ID: 98090
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial - No
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
Responsible to provide day-to-day support for Amdocs Portfolio applications.
Installation, maintenance and automation of pipeline flows to software environments.
· Work with different Unix like platforms.
· Opportunities to install and configure various middleware solutions.
· Configure and operate job orchestration solutions.
· Monitor and execute internal software build process.
· Maintain and create automation processes and software pipelines.
· Cooperate with different units inside and outside Amdocs.
· Design, configure, install and upgrade environments through the product life cycle (Development, Staging, QA and Production) for internal and external users.
· Troubleshoot errors during integrative tests of Amdocs Portfolio.
· Handle initial setup for database activities.
• Programming Language (automation)
o Knowledge of programming language for automation.
o Anyone like: Java, Python, Go, NodeJS, Ruby
• OS concepts (knowledge depend on role level)
o Process Management
o File Systems
• Managing Servers
Text manipulation tools
• Setup services
o Knowledge Load Balancer Concepts
o Knowledge Web server
• Code Versioning
o Knowledge with Git or BitBucket
o Knowledge with SQLs commands and concepts.
o Knowledge of containers running on Docker
o Knowledge of container orchestration
o Concepts on CI/CD and Jenkins
o Deep Knowledge of Cloud Concepts
o Knowledge of any Cloud Providers Hand On – At least 1 year
• Nice to have
o Knowledge in any Monitoring tools.
o Knowledge in any log’s management
o Knowledge in Perforce (P4V)
o Knowledge in Ansible
o Knowledge in Oracle Data Base
o Knowledge in Oracle Weblogic
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce