• Analyze business requirements for IT solutions to improve operational effectiveness in Garrett manufacturing.
• Design create Big Data Analytics and Business Intelligence solutions that will lead to actionable insights.
• Using Agile Methodology, develop high quality solutions such as dashboards that will improve manufacturing productivity
• Perform Unit, System and Integration testing before launch in to Production.
• Write detailed design and training documentation"
Solutions maintenance and support
• Lead trouble-shooting of complex data and reporting issues.
• Maintain and enhance Factory Digitization data and reporting solutions.
• Train users from Garrett plants in using the developed Factory Digitization data and reporting solutions
• Evaluate tools in the areas of Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning
• Adopting technology best practices to improve the performance.
• Be on the leading edge of technology through continuous training and improvement"
Education / Qualifications
Bachelor's / Master's Engineering degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Electronics with Data and Programming skills
3-7 years relevant IT and application development and maintenance experience
Agile development methodology concepts & experience in Scrum Framework.
Demonstrate excellent technical and communication skills to work in Dynamic environment.
Six Sigma green belt certification.
Key Skills and Knowledge
Hands-on 2+ years experience with Big Data Analytics, Descriptive Analytics with SAS VA (prefered) or Tableau, Business Intelligence and Dashboard creation with Power BI
Should have experience in creating queires with MS SQL, MYSQL, Rest API. Hands-on experience in working with data stored in a Data Lake. Experience with AWS or similar cloud service provider. Perferably have expereince in ETL, Python and Machine Learning models
Experience in trouble-shooting and enhancing data solutions in production
Experience in automotive manufacturing industry prefered