We have a great opportunity for a talented and self-motivated DevOps Engineer to join our team. You will work together in a team that are responsible for automated deployments, ensuring highest reliability and scalability processes for serving the needs from different departments.
- Working Hours: Monday - Friday
- Working Location: Central (currently working from home)
- Remuneration Package: Up to $6500 + AWS + VB (2 months)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with various teams that includes Development/Infra/Products to ensure successful delivery, maintenance planning and correction of build errors.
- Day-to-day monitoring, backup, deployment and maintenance of systems
- Develop/build/maintain continuous integration/deployment (CI/CD) pipelines and automated testing to support high quality software build in a continuous build/deploy environment (Jenkins Pipeline/Library)
- Writing scripts/programs for service monitoring and health check of systems which perform automated integration flow and alerting.
- Automate and build up scalable systems/environment using latest technologies (e.g. Kubernetes) with infrastructure-as-code and GitOps strategy
- Automate security hardening in testing, deployment and production setup based on industrial best practices
- Provide technical insights for the design and implementation of solutions.
- Promote a Dev Ops culture through building relationships with Development & Operations and driving enhancements to the end-to-end release process (workstation to production).
- Continuously identifying new tools, ideas to improve whole process of Production systems. Strong self learning ability, motivation to work on new Technologies.
- Any other duties assigned by the Team Lead/Solution Architect
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 5 years of relevant experience in the below areas:
- Experience in computing platforms such as AWS/GCP/Azure (e.g. AWS: EC2, RDS, ELB, EFS, ELK, ElasticCache, S3, VPC, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS, AMK, EKS, MSK)
- Experienced with building and setting up high velocity and reliable CI/CD pipeline using tools/platforms such as Jenkins, Gitlab, Nexus, Maven, Spinnaker
- Knowledge on Quality Tools and Management tools like Sonar and Jira
- Proficiency with containers and cloud orchestration tools such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Hands on Infrastructure-as-Code control using tools such as Ansible AWX/Tower, RunDeck, Chef, Terraform, Puppet, Cloudformation and so on
If you are excited with this opportunity and enjoy making things happen, do apply now!
Email your updated resume to: email@example.com by quoting "J37766" in your email subject for faster processing.
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
Elane Yap Theng Yu- R1989397
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd - 11C5781
Your application will be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please review all application instructions before applying.
Help us improve the quality of our algorithm for detecting remote jobs
Is this a remote job?