W e are currently expanding our local Data Science team within the Lessines Manufacturing Sciences department to boost our D igital and D ata S cience capabilities . W e are looking for a brilliant mind, data cruncher, enthusiast about embracing new challenges and learning new techniques.
• Drives the local execution and implementation of GMS Data Science strategy and initiatives.
• Manages and execute local data science initiatives to improve productivity; not limited to: data availability enhancement, IG modeling process using ML tools, digital twins for chromatog-raphy steps, local industry 4.0 initiatives, ...
• Identifies local data science possibilities/initiatives/requests in collaboration with local team, IT, Engineering, Quality and global GMS data science.
• Provides the link between local functions (Quality, IT, Engineering, …) and global GMS data science.
• Drive local process monitoring and improvement with global GMS, AGILE & Operational Ex-cellence Team.
Within your role you will be responsible of the following activities:
Organize and analyze large amount of data from different sources to identify patterns and trends
Develop predictive machine learning models (Classification/Regression/Clustering) using large data-sets to improve the manufacturing process and get new insights .
Contribute to the digitalization of data, automation of data retrieval , and creation of efficient pipelines for data analysis .
Translate business problems into opportunities and effectively communicate findings with stakeholders .
What you bring to Takeda:
Bachelor/Master degree in Math, Statistics, IT, Science or equivalent
Proven experience in manipulating large datasets and development/implementation of M achine L earning /Deep Learning algorithms and main frameworks .
Good Mathematical and Statistical Knowledge
Respective coding skills in Python/R is required
Experience using cloud platforms (AWS, databricks) is required
Experience with Github is required
Proficiency in database languages (SQL, ...), understanding of data models and databases
MLOps knowledge required
Experience in plasma-derived manufacturing environment is considered as a strong asset
Contribution to github repositories and stackoverflow and participations in competitions, e.g. on kaggle, data challenges, hackathons are advantageous.
F luent French and English mandatory
What Takeda can offer you
• Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
• Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
• Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
• Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
• Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable contributions
• Family Planning Support
• Flexible Work Paths
• Tuition reimbursement
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Empowering our people to shine:
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.