Pernod Ricard is the global co-leader in wines and spirits and the leader in the premium segment. Listed in the Paris CAC40, Pernod Ricard has a portfolio of prestigious brands such as Ricard, Absolut, Chivas Regal, Ballantine’s, Jameson, Martell, Havana Club, Mumm and Perrier-Jouët. With an annual turnover in excess of €9bn, the Group is present in 80+ markets around the world and employs more than 19,000 employees.
Pernod Ricard has launched an ambitious program around Digital Acceleration and in particular in Sales Transformation. For this transformation, we are looking for a passionate and talented Digital Commerce IT Lead. You will have the chance to orchestrate transformations in Digital Commerce Technologies and to lead a team of projects managers in charge of delivering and maintaining IT solutions. Successful candidates are intellectually curious builders who are biased toward action, vision and communication.
The Digital Commerce IT Lead will be a key interlocutor of a large number of stakeholders: Sales / Digital Transformation Departments, Affiliates, the global IT community, IT top management, etc.
The functional scope of the covered solutions is:
- Digitalization of the sales field activities (from order taking to administrative tasks)
- Portals: for customers services, ordering but also for hotel chains
- E-Commerce solutions – such as Direct to Consumer (Magento Platform), RSRV, Octopus Enterprise Service Bus, etc.
- High-net-worth-individual platform
The Digital Commerce IT Lead will be in charge of building and maintaining solutions, but also to coordinate the vision of the Global Commerce Platform within the IT organization.
The direct affiliates under his scope of responsibility are: Pernod Ricard Headquarters, MMPJ (Martell, G.H. Mumm, Perrier-Jouët) and Havana Club International.
Leading a team of consultants, Digital Commerce IT Lead’s missions are:
- Set the strategic IT directions for the Digital Commerce area with internal counterparts and stakeholders
- Be the key point of contact for local/regional IT teams and regarding Digital Commerce Transformation
- Coordinate effort across IT to support the business strategy
- Collaborate with Technology teams to with the broader IT ecosystem (both globally with brands/markets/regions)
- Ensure that applications fit into systems architecture for an organization on an enterprise level
- Lead projects and delivers IT solutions
- Create toolkits and guidelines for affiliates deployment and usage
- Provide vision, anticipate and solve problems
- Define the right level of support for the different applications maintained with appropriate SLAs
- Drive convergence across the Group when and where it makes sense, in close coordination with counterparts in regions, markets and brand companies
- Good knowledge on Digital Commerce and e-commerce solutions
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures
- Proven experience in international projects management
- Ability to think conceptually and strategically, while managing the IT resources of the organization in a decentralized organization
- Excellent knowledge of IT objectives and strategies
- Excellent organization, prioritization and time management
- Strong leadership and communications skills, must have experience dealing with various levels within company: technical personnel, end users, high profile executives, and outside vendors and supplier contracts
- Team player also able to work with minimal direction
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Perfectly fluent in English is mandatory, French is a plus
- Availability to travel 30% of time if needed
- Master's Degree / MBA / Post Graduate Diploma in IT or Sales
- Requires 10 years of previous experience in IT project management
- Requires Sales platform experience (ideally with salesforce.com)
- Must have management experience (projects, processes and people)
Job Posting End Date:
Target Hire Date:
Target End Date: