Career Opportunities: Corporate Digital Communications Manager (m/w/d) - Salzburg, Austria (64874)
Requisition ID 64874 - Posted 03/25/2021 - Sirona Dental, Inc. (D102) - Advertising, Marketing & Comm. (FUN02) - Europe - Austria
Dentsply Sirona is the world’s largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Dentsply Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive solutions offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world class brands. Dentsply Sirona’s products provide innovative, high-quality and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better and safer dentistry. Dentsply Sirona’s global headquarters is located in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA. The company’s shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY.
Bringing out the best in people
As advanced as dentistry is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to improve dental care. We live and breathe high performance, working as one global team, bringing out the best in each other for the benefit of dental patients, and the professionals who serve them. If you want to grow and develop as a part of a team that is shaping an industry, then we’re looking for the best to join us.
Working at Dentsply Sirona you are able to:
Develop faster - with our commitment to the best professional development.
Perform better - as part of a high-performance, empowering culture.
Shape an industry - with a market leader that continues to drive innovation.
Make a difference -by helping improve oral health worldwide.
Corporate Digital Communications Manager (m/w/d) - Salzburg, Austria
We are looking for an experienced and talented Digital Native to join our Corporate Communications Team
- Support the Corporate Digital Communications team in the constant strategic development of Dentsply Sirona’s digital Corporate Communication channels such as the Corporate Newsroom, the Corporate Intranet and other internal digital platforms as well as Social Media Channels (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.)
- Develop and execute new Corporate format ideas in German and English
- Manage the corporate community (i.e. Yammer and the global editorial team as well as externally), including content creation
- Measure and report performance of assigned digital campaigns and internal channels and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs); help adjust and execute changes to strategy based on results
- Set-up and execute different communications projects and tools (newsletter, podcast, videos, livestreams etc.)
- Develop and execute Corporate campaigns on various internal and external digital channels
- Develop new (digital) platforms and further enhance existing tools
- Relaunch Corporate Social Intranet
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in Communications, Marketing or similar qualification
- 3-5 years’ experience in corporate communications, B2B communications, or similar
- Good knowledge of Eloqua and the most important advertising and tracking tools (e.g. Facebook Ad Manager, Google analytics)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to deal effectively with a large variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Proactive attitude with the ability to anticipate future trends
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English (C2) and German (C2)
- Knowledge of MS Sharepoint, Adobe Rush, Premiere Audition Pro, AEM, SAP, Springklr, Photoshop preferred
- An entrepreneurial work environment that encourages creativity and innovative ideas
- The opportunity to further develop your career in an international organization
- A dynamic, result-oriented and cooperative team
- Competitive yearly gross salary of at least € 48,000.00 based on experience and skills