Product Manager - Web Mobile
We are looking for a business product manager with 6 – 8 years of experience for web platform and mobile application development in Travel and Hospitality domain based out of New Jersey. Candidate will work with senior product manager to define and execute the product road map for Web and Mobile (iOS, Android).
Required Skills / Roles & Responsibilities
· Work with Senior Product Manager to define features within product road map (short term release plans and long-term vision) considering digital footprint across Web and Mobile (iOS, Android).
· Collaborate with UX team and engineers to drive mobile app and web platform development.
· Manage and take complete ownership of feature prioritization for product launches - right from discovery, through phased implementation.
· Ensuring detailed functional specs for downstream consumption.
· Certifying the product in terms of quality, performance and design requirements.
· High level oversight of customer implementations and ensuring adoption.
· Ownership of all product deliverables like documentation, marketing collaterals, release trainings, external debriefings.
· Understanding of running rigorous A/B tests across desktop, mobile web and apps.
· Strong data analysis capabilities and experience with Web and App analytics tools.
· Candidate should have inclination towards creative ideas, experimenting and working in advanced innovation driven environment.
· Candidate should be oriented to work in high performing team environment and lead other team members
· Strong understanding of recent & emerging IT trends in the travel and hospitality arena
· Must have prior hands on experience with digital platforms and transformation engagements in Travel and Hospitality domain.
Educational Qualifications & Experience
· Relevant Experience of Product Management for 6 – 8 years
· MBA with Engineering background preferred