Nexford University is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our team and work on paid Social Media and paid search channels. This is an exciting role to apply a combination of innovative, creative and data-led strategies with a next-generation online university that is impact-focused.
If you’re an expert in Facebook + Google – and you’re tech-savvy please read on, you will need in-depth knowledge of both platforms to succeed in this role.
Reporting to the Performance Marketing Manager, you will get the opportunity to work with team members across the world, work in a culture that welcomes and encourages collaboration as well feedback, work remotely, and be measured based on performance.
This is a performance marketing role – the role does not include any content creation or brand-related efforts.
- Helping set up and optimize paid ads across platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google and LinkedIn
- Developing and implementing A/B testing across different campaigns, including evaluation and recommendations as appropriate
- In-depth analysis of campaign performance, campaign segmentation, audience analysis and detailed reporting driving campaign optimization on a regular basis
- Tracking and optimizing Search and Display campaigns, deriving insights to increase conversion rates
- Strong familiarity with analysis tools as well as data attribution models and tools
- Integration work between CRM and different tools for lead and data tracking
The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate a high level of autonomy, creative problem solving and responsibility. Only candidates with in-depth experience optimizing large scale digital campaigns will be considered.
The ideal candidate:
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience, including expert-level experience in Google Ads and paid Facebook
- Experience in higher education is essential. Only candidates with experience in marketing education / online education-related products will be considered.
- Sound working knowledge of other social media platforms as LinkedIn
- Proven track record of working on large-scale performance-driven projects with significant budgets
- Robust number and data analysis skills and the ability to provide actionable recommendations
- Incredible attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience working in different markets, and sharp cultural awareness
- A self-starter with initiative and drive, capable of executing rapidly and thriving in a demanding, result-oriented and fast-paced environment
- A passion for all things social and eagerness to learn about new ideas.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Work at a company with a social mission where you can make a real difference in the world
- 15 days paid vacation leave
- 12 days paid sick leave
- 12 paid days professional development time off, post-probation
- Earn your MBA for free
- 50% discounted tuition on all Nexford courses for your family
- A friendly global team
- Contemporary collaboration tools
- An entrepreneurial and highly stimulating environment
- An environment where you will be technically and intellectually challenged
- 100% remote work
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning from Day 1.
About Nexford University
Nexford University is a next-generation university based in Washington DC offering a competency-based learning model. Nexford’s mission is to enable greater social and economic mobility by providing an affordable high-quality education that will positively impact millions of lives around the world.
Nexford offers the following degrees and certificates: Associate of Applied Science in Business (AAS), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), MBA, nine undergraduate certificates and three graduate certificates in the field of business. Nexford provides learners with a fully online global education based on mastery of competencies relevant in the workplace. A global team of faculty and advisors support learning and professional success through the innovative use of technology, such as AI and machine learning.
For more information, visit [...]