Role: Digital Marketing Executive
Overview of the Role: You will be responsible for performing, accurate, relevant analysis of
information related to the digital development of the company and its affiliated concerns. You will
analyze statistics and seek ways to improve online marketing. Your efforts will revolve around digital
marketing, business development, and business analysis at a base level.
Experience: 0 to 2 yrs; Any Digital Marketing course / Certificate / Background; Knowledge in
Fundamentals of Finance; Willingness to go the extra mile; High levels of ownership. Data
analytics. Experience in Microsoft excel.
Any graduate and MBA is a plus.
Objectives of the Role:
● Improving the quality and quantity of enquiries generated online
● Building the brand on multiple fronts
● Enhancing data available for marketing decisions
● Improving brand advocacy of employees
● Work with the Managing Director and Leadership in reviewing sales team efforts through the
● Own, lead, and provide accurate analysis of the data via the CRM.
● Modify the design of the website with the help of an external service provider
● Evaluate the effectiveness of SEO and review external vendors efforts by means of Data
● Create and run the official Youtube channel – AGRI, and AMMPL
● Create and maintain a LinkedIn profile
● Create and run a Facebook page for all of the websites
● Create regular newsletters for Email and Whatsapp communication
● Consistent messaging across all social media platforms
● Build an Amazon Platform for consumables
● Create and maintain Alibaba and India mart platforms
● Build a Whatsapp database and update data to communicate with employees
● Work with Targeted Ads
● Build reports based on the number of inquiries generated vs their status of closure on a
● Analyze data based on the output from CRM and help Senior Management in taking effective
● Housekeeping of CRM and monitor availability, adequacy, and adherence of processes, audit,
and strengthen the process.
● Timely escalate exception reports to the top management – CRM / Marketing
● Compile performance reports of the sales department and report to the Top Management
● Monitor the effectiveness of money being spent on Marketing
● Be a CFT member to migrate CRM to the new software
● CRM training for new/existing sales and service recruits
Python programming class was very good.Well trained technical staffs clear doubts. Best place for learn to develop ... read more
I choose web development and Digital marketing course in Appin Technology.Teaching method was fully practical. Now I ... read more
I had a great experience with Appin Technology, Coimbatore. I have completed my internship from Appin Technology and ... read more
I have done my Android app development course in Appin Technology through Online. Experienced staffs handled practical ... read more
I'm doing my CSE in Salem. Me and my friends has choose to do Python and Machine Learning In plant Training in Appin ... read more