We believe Company’s Success Lies
in Employee’s Growth
World-class quality is at the center of all our projects as a team. We’re committed to developing elegant solutions to complex problems, whether it’s crafting flawless iOS apps, attractive web application UIs, making privacy policies, or designing a homepage layout 100 times before we finalize on “the one”.
There’s only one way to excel in a team like ours: solve hard problems with the robustness of a big organization but with the speed and agility of a small, collaborative group. Through this autonomy, everyone is responsible for a substantial part of the company’s future. Each team member is expected to step up and deliver on aggressive goals. And everyone shares enormous respect for each other and the hard work that goes into creating customer delight.
Current Job Opportunities at AIMDek
Step out of your comfort zone, Push your limits. We seek enthusiastic, skilled, passionate individuals with versatile interests. If you are among one, Send your resume to email@example.com
We are currently looking for smart and self-motivated Middle-Level Digital Marketing Lead with the ability to take on and overcome challenges in a dynamic and collaborative team environment. The job requires working in a distributive collaborative agile web/software environment utilizing leading edge web/software development tools.
Experience – Mid level (5 -7 Years).
Job Description :
- Implement the overall digital marketing strategy, stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices to execute organization marketing approach
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts and oversee different digital marketing channels, Track SEO and Google Analytics data and make relevant analysis. Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor analysis and other relevant information to form marketing strategies and provide suggestions for improvement by identifying industry trends and aligning the approach
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback.
- Manage frontend and backend website changes/updates, including company blog and news updates. Manage landing page creation, edits, testing and tracking.
- Derive leads from Organic traffic by studying user behaviour and creating user personas and manager Website updates accordingly for MQL leads through collaboration with SEO and Outreach team
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI) of marketing campaigns, website and other social media channel performances
- Provide information to sales team on how to market digitally and aligning efforts towards B2B, B2C potential lead generation and providing support for establishing channel partnership per the team’s requirement
- Curating and designing marketing content, campaigns, newsletters, blogs, webinars and webcasts. & social presence, event participation in collaboration with Content writer and Design team
- Identify and engage MQL \ with an opportunity of an upsell/cross-sell of solution/service & reach out to them proactively in collaboration with Digital Sales team and execute Lead nurturing activities
- Prepare and manage the digital marketing budget and expenses and invoices.
- Experience in creating a marketing plan, marketing campaigns and marketing strategy is essential. Modern marketing campaign management skills, including message/offer/content creation, persona development, targeting and segmenting strategies, and database hygiene.
- Experience in digital marketing and digital marketing tools. Efficiently using third party tools like for various social media activity to segment, analyse and target customers online.
- Experience in online marketing, including social media and content marketing, Assist with the development of content marketing tactics and the measurement of their effectiveness. and understanding of Public Relations for Event management and campaign
- Advanced communication skills, both written and spoken
- Marketing automation expertise, including knowledge of key concepts and recent experience with latest best practices for workflows, triggers, personalization, segmentation, targeting and drip campaigns, Marketing automation understanding
- Strong understanding of B2B marketing, demand generation, content production and B2B marketing/sales funnels
- Experience of marketing Enterprise solutions and services on technologies such as Microsoft, Salesforce, Liferay is highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field highly preferred
- Digital Marketing and Marketing Automation certificate holders preferred.
Working at AIMDek is both encouraging and fun. We boost work-life balance while valuing every human resource to drive every effort to promote dynamic work culture. We aim to build and establish a place where the employees give their best shot because they love their work. We provide our employees