COTTON:ON was brought to life in 1991 and we’re the founding brand of our Cotton On Group family. We have grown to nearly 600 COTTON:ON stores across the globe and we still love exceeding our customers expectations with value-fashion in womenswear, menswear and accessories.
Join our team and help us deliver on-trend basics and fast, fun fashion; all while making sure we're having some fun doing it.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced and innovative individual to join our team as a Digital Marketing Specialist for Brazil and South Africa. You will be responsible for the coordination of digital marketing campaigns, including cross channel, SEM, SEO and email marketing. You will focus on the calendar of marketing campaign activity and will partner closely with the eCommerce team and internal stakeholders to deliver on innovative digital solutions that will make a high impact. In addition to this, you will support the Digital Marketing Manager in managing the day-to-day operations and relationships with producers and web developers, while leading the Digital Coordinators to success. If you are a team player and have a passion for inventing state-of-the-art solutions that best serve our customers, then this could be the perfect role for you.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Extensive experience in Digital Marketing and/or international Digital Marketing
• Strong ability to use content management systems and email marketing platforms
• Understanding of the basic technology underpinning platforms
• Proven ability in Developing Predictive models is highly regarded
• Experience in leading a team and build collaborative working relationships
• Able to plan, organize, schedule and project manage in an efficient way
To describe COTTON:ON in six words is easy; optimistic, passionate, real, energetic, collaborative and, most importantly, ethical.
Our team members are a passionate group of people, committed to making a real difference in people’s lives through our philanthropic arm, the Cotton On Foundation. It is our shared belief that we can make a difference to lives of everyone we touch, from our backyard to the world.
We are committed to personal and professional development, which is supported by an ever growing and expanding structure. We believe our people deserve the best space to their best work and to support this we provide:
• Flexible working hours
• An amazing in house café with deliciously healthy meals
• Onsite osteopath, travel agent, beautician
• A fully functional gym armed with PT’s and the latest equipment
• Did we mention you can bring your dog to work? Check out our instagram #dogsofcottonon