We are looking for a talented and passionate Digital Marketing Specialist, directly reporting to the CEO, to join our team.
Working in Casetify’s Digital Marketing team will be rewarding, it will be challenging and it will most importantly not just another job. You'll be an Ambassador of the Casetify brand: it will be challenging and it will most definitely not be just another job. We're committed to making every consumer's experience a rewarding one, and as a member of our digital marketing team, your contributions will be a big part of our success.
As our Digital Marketing Specialist, you’ll enable our business to serve our e-commerce/ digital consumers, reach and exceed financial goals and build the Casetify brand by driving traffic, revenue and maximizing efficiency in digital marketing channels for casetify.com. You'll help define and execute the overall digital performance marketing strategy.
- Develop expansion and growth strategies for key marketing channels including paid search, organic search, affiliates, online media and social media
- Oversee and manage all web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and advertising campaigns at Casetify
- Direct and motivate the team to do what is needed to drive growth
- Help create high value consumer segmentation strategies inclusive of repeat/retention programs across marketing channels
- Work directly with tech and design team to implement efforts in a timely manner
- Plan, execute new and creative growth strategies
- BA degree and 6+ years of experience in marketing, ad agency, data analytics, ad specialist in online media/platform such as Facebook, Instagram and Google.
- Self-motivator who has special interest in digital marketing and envisions future of digital media and has a good understanding of digital technologies, mobile, Internet, social and general digital market environment.
- Must be able to work well under high pressure and work cross-functionally in a metrics organization
- Ability to analyze data, model and understand user problems to identify key opportunities for improvement
- A good storyteller
Ready to join the team?
Email your resume, expected salary, personal projects to .