About the role -
- We are looking for a Director (Business Development) for the Australian market. Base Location would be ideally in Melbourne or Sydney or any place nearby.
- As a Director (Business Development) at Tiger Analytics, you will
- Play a senior and fundamental role in achieving our client acquisition and revenue growth objectives
- Take calls/meetings with senior client executives at Director, VP, CXO levels (for Analytics/AI) with our prospects/clients, making high-impact presentations
- Travel abroad from time to time, mostly to ANZ locations, attending conferences, and most importantly, following up hot leads to a winning closure.
- Be expected to manage the relationship with one or more of the clients you win, ensuring those clients stay happy and grow with us
- Develops a competitive edge by understanding the market environment and competition as well as the Data and Analytics ecosystem/services
- Manage and maintain cross-functional stakeholder engagement such as pre-sales, SMEs, Finance, and Client partners
- You will report directly to the Leadership for Business Development and Customer Success and work very closely with the established BD team in India.
Required Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Strong New Revenue Hunting expertise and experience
- Experience in business consulting and exposure in the following domains - Retail / FMCG / BFSI / Manufacturing / Transportation / Technology sales
- Mandatory experience of working in ANZ markets
- Ability to talk to multiple prospects as well as multiple internal stakeholders to make wins happen
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills - Proposal writing and PowerPoint presentation skills
- Ability to stay focused and win clients; Willingness to travel abroad at short notice
- Familiarity with analytical problem solving; Ability to learn and deliver results quickly, including sales and pipeline targets
- 15+ years in client-facing roles, of which 10+ years in direct business development roles, preferably working in Analytics / IT services / Related consulting services & solutions industries
- Contributes to the revenue management process, including developing and reviewing pipelines and establishing revenue plans to achieve/exceed revenue goals.
- Experience across the lead lifecycle and lead management strategies; Lead Generation, Digital Marketing, CRM-Sales-Marketing Automation Tools
- Experience in developing and closing major wins
We will ensure that the compensation and title will be commensurate with the experience and skill level brought to the table.
Please continue with your application