Who are we?
Whatfix is the #1 Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) for Enterprises. It is integrated as a layer on top of other software applications, which helps users navigate through their application and guides them in completing their tasks, by providing Interactive and Contextual walkthroughs inside the web application at the exact time when the task is being performed.
We help Companies in - Accelerating Product Adoption; Easing the User Onboarding Process; Reducing Training time, resources & costs; Reducing Support efforts & costs; and Increasing Employee Productivity.
“Hustle Mode ON” is the motto we live by.
What sets us apart from the rest?
- With many Fortune 500 companies already onboard as customers, Whatfix has been named among the top 20 B2B tech companies alongside the likes of Adobe, PayPal, and Cisco.
- The kind of elite customer base that we have, despite being a mid-sized Indian company is simply unheard of!
- With YoY revenue growth of over 300%, we have also been recognized by SaaS Mag as the 17th fastest-growing SaaS company worldwide and 2nd fastest in the country!
- We have also been recognized by Gartner as a Global Market Leader in the digital adoption space
- Whatfix has been named amongst the Top 5 startups in India by LinkedIn!
- Our Customer centricity is evident from a Customer rating of 4.7+ on platforms like G2 Crowd & Gartner Peer Insights
- This is what our investors have to say - Sequoia || Stellaris || Cisco || Eight Roads || Helion Ventures
Our Marketing team of around 15+ members is looking forward to onboard passionate Content leader to drive and execute strategies around content catering to the large enterprises spread across the North Americas (70%), European (20%), and ANZ (10%) regions.
About the Role:
Our Content Marketing Senior Manager/ Director will be the master of all things content strategy, execution and measurement. Your objective will be to generate content that is aligned with industry trends, positioning, data driven, thought leadership, Inbound and demand generation strategy and sales enablement. You will need to conduct user persona research, competitive research, work with data analyst in finding customer usage patterns, keyword research, topic research, create a list of content topics and organize them in a content calendar, write some compelling content yourself, assign the right content topic(s) to the right freelancer/ agency, supervise and approve their work, make sure content is properly linked internally and externally, launch the content on our website / blog/ email list/ newsletter, track traffic and conversion overtime and assist with tweaking content to improve conversion. Own the impact content has on site traffic, demo request/ trial conversion and wins. The role will report to the Marketing Head who reports to the CEO.
What Will Make You a Good Fit:
- Outstanding writing and communication skills (journalism background preferred)
- Demonstrable experience writing compelling blogs, white papers, articles, ebooks and web content (with high views and shares). Links should be attached along with resume for our reference
- Experience writing content for the Top of the Funnel and Middle of the Funnel for B2B SaaS start-ups and established companies, preferably in the CRM (Salesforce), HCM (Workday, SAP SuccessFactors), ERP (SAP, Oracle) spaces, Workplace Collaboration tools.
- You are a data-driven writer who can not only think of the big ideas, but also get into the thick of customer usage patterns and usage data and bring that up to write content on how customers are using our product.
- You ideally have prior experience working with or freelancing for B2B SaaS companies that are great at content e.g. Gong.io, Drfit, HubSpot, Salesforce, MOZ, SEMRush, Segment, Xactly, Workday, Coupa, MindTickle etc.
- You are comfortable writing yourself (40% of the time) and planning/ assigning/ outlining messages/ reviewing other writer’s content (50% of the time) and measuring content effectiveness (10% of the time)
- You have been part of starting up, conceptualizing content strategy and marketing at a Start-up and are great at industry, trend, customer, SEO and competitive research to determine the right content pillars, defining the Pillar Content Strategy and Hub and Spoke content approaches
- Good Knowledge of SEO, Keyword Placement, HTML Tags and ability to write suitable and targeted Page Title, Meta Descriptions, Alt Tags, etc.
- You are dedicated to content writing as a career and making the company successful (we work in a high stakes, high growth, work hard-play hard culture where your success will be rewarded; if you are looking for a side job while you engage in the gig economy, this role is NOT for you.)
- Good understanding of Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and content delivery on these platforms
- Bonus points if you have managed a team before (role will start out managing 2 full-time content writers in India and 3 external content writing agencies)
We're looking for someone who:
- Has 10-15 years of professional writing experience preferably in a B2B SaaS or technology company. You can have 5 years of experience and be great at what you do and want to go to the next level. You can also have 15 years of experience but you are still comfortable with writing yourself 40-50% of the time and want to refine/ optimize content marketing from the ground up. The role will have a lot of autonomy in defining our content strategy.
- Really believes great content can materially enhance a company’s brand, thought leadership position, differentiation and demand generation. He/She is willing to dedicate them-self to understand the Ideal customer personas, their pains and needs, our domain/ space and our product.
- Can write fresh, unique and creative content for websites, blogs, social channels, emails, articles that engage the target audience.
- Can work closely with Digital Marketing Team to develop and implement effective marketing campaigns.
- Research effective long-tail as well as head keywords and synonyms.
- Ability to plan content calendar and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- A team player that is excited to shine the light on customer pain-points, solutions, industry trends, success stories.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with BuzzSumo, AnswerThePublic, SurferSEO, AhRefs, Wordpress, Google Analytics, Mention, Buffer like tools
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.