The Director is responsible for developing a global approach to HR Operations in line with RIGHTPOINT’s business needs, culture, and values. The Director will coordinate with the current HR team that will provide HR services in support of business objectives. The Director will also ensure that RIGHTPOINT is aware of and compliant with all local/state/federal laws and policies applicable and relevant to HR practices.
Operations & Compliance
- Own the design and maintenance of RIGHTPOINT policies in alignment with RIGHTPOINT values, appropriate laws, and regulations
- Manage the review and approval of any policy exceptions
- Manage protocols and processes related to investigations (harassment, discrimination, etc.)
- Understand and interpret all relevant local/ state/ federal regulations, ensuring that HR operations forms, reports, processes, policies, and recordkeeping are compliant
- Manage RIGHTPOINT operations teams, provide oversight and review of consulting, immigration (work authorization), relocation, and travel services
HR Team Coordination
- Partner with the HR leadership team to ensure that HR services and support are well-timed, well-packaged, and well-understood
- Ensure the effective, timely and clear communication of RIGHTPOINT HR business practices
- Create systems and processes to support the consistent, compliant and comprehensive application of RIGHTPOINT HR business practices
Diversity and Inclusion
- Ensure RIGHTPOINT HR practices reflect a commitment to Diversity and Inclusion, signifying that RIGHTPOINT is welcoming and supportive for staff regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, language, abilities/disabilities, socioeconomic status, and geographic region
- Advice on RIGHTPOINT diversity and inclusion strategy; establish tasks and benchmarks for executives, leaders and internal/external stakeholders that result in a more diverse and inclusive environment;
- Manage a communication strategy that conveys RIGHTPOINT’ commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Foster an inclusive environment by implementing and supporting diversity initiatives and structures such as employee resource groups, diversity education, and staffing and supplier diversity
- Minimum of 15 years of progressive experience HR Operations; thorough knowledge and understanding of applicable state laws
- MBA in Human Resources, Business Administration, Organizational Behavior or related field, Master’s degree preferred
- HR Certifications will be plus.
Experience and Skills:
- Experience leading and developing HR professionals
- Experience in delivering HR services through a business partner model
- Experience advising both staff and management on Employee Relations issues, including an up to date understanding of employment legislation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as active listening skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and a vast understanding of human relations; high level of emotional intelligence
- Ability to assess multi-faceted issues, anticipate potential problems, and apply a high level of skill and judgment around complex and ambiguous issues
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of staff to achieve results
- Ability to introduce continuous process improvements in HR operational areas
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to demonstrate presence and credibility within the organization
- Ability to support and champion the mission, vision, and values of RIGHTPOINT
- Experience in coordinating with the US team.
- Female candidates will be preferred.
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- 30 Paid leaves
- Public Holidays
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Family medical insurance
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including Diwali Party, Team Parties, Team outings, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!!
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.