Director of Software Development (m/f/x)
Leadership | Mentoring | Coaching | Team Management | Innovation
You are a passionate technology leader? You are ready for challenging role driving a vision of collaboration and innovation with multiple teams? You see the big picture and have a talent to align people and foster collaboration? You want to share your knowledge and be active in team development? Then start your career at Dynatrace in Klagenfurt!
Dynatrace is a global leader in Software Intelligence because the world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. High-quality standards and cutting-edge technologies are only a few aspects of our market leading solution in which enterprise customers like Porsche, H&M, Delta Airlines, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many more trust to successfully drive their digital transformation.
Your role in the team
- Extend the business value of the lab and conduct development-side ownership of product capabilities
- Manage several development teams and collaborate with internal partners cross-lab
- Define the organizational setup of the teams and grow them through finding the right talents with dedicated local and international recruiting
- Inspire and empower your team through mentorship and coaching, provide career guidance and drive cross-lab team alignment
- Plan, monitor and steer strategic development topics, take part in strategic roadmap planning and improve development processes
- Live, support and develop the Dynatrace values and culture, translate the vision into the competencies of the lab and drive innovation
- Support collaboration with universities, institutions and user groups and strengthen Dynatrace’s popularity
- Technical study related to Software Engineering
- Several years of experience as a Team Lead, Development Manager or similar in an agile software environment
- Experienced in building and scaling successful software teams (15+ people)
- Ability to work and scale within a fast growing and agile company and to think and plan strategically
- Driving solutions and innovation by excellence not by hierarchy and leading through empowerment
- Demonstrate passion for leading through coaching and mentoring
You will love this job if
- you are looking for challenging tasks and enjoy working with the latest technologies.
- an international environment is appealing to you.
- you are a networker and love to drive innovation.
- you take agile development methods (e.g. Scrum) for granted.
- you like open exchange of ideas at eye level.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 80,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a
in line with qualifications and experience.