- The SMS-Magic team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of our Converse messaging platform software infrastructure.
- As a Sales Director, you assist in a pre-sales role, helping to manage and close new business opportunities through a formal sales process. In addition, this role will partner with the engineering team to convey requirements and technical options for clients and partners.
- When leading companies choose SMS-Magic, it's a huge win for spreading the power of CRM integrated messaging. Assisting in the sale to Financial, healthcare, educational institutions and other businesses sign on to use our messaging products, you come in to facilitate making customers work more productive, mobile, and collaborative.
You assist fellow sales colleagues by problem-solving key technical issues for our customers. You liaise with our product marketing and engineering teams to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements to SMS-Magic products.
- In this role you will take full responsibility for the technical aspects of the sales cycle, including general teaching, introductory meetings, supporting bid responses, product and solution briefings, proof-of- concept work, and the coordination of additional supporting technical resources. You'll identify and handle key customer technical objections, guiding them to success.
- Finally, you will assist in educating SMS-Magic employees, customers, partners, and new product users on our solution. You will conduct full technical discovery, identifying pain points, business and technical requirements, as is and to be scenarios and help architect sales to meet gathered requirements.
- SMS-Magic helps thousands of organizations empower their employees, to better serve their customers, and build what s next for their business all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers see the benefits of our technology come to life.
What will qualify you for this role
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 7 years of experience working as a Technical Sales Engineer in a cloud computing environment or equivalent experience in a customer facing role (including working as a member of a Professional Services or Systems Engineering team)
- 7-12 years of experience as a Sales Engineer at a B2B SaaS companies
- Working knowledge of software vendor products and technologies in the communication, CRM and/or messaging industry
- Ability to work and influence multiple stakeholders in matrixed structures of large global customers
- Strong skills to engage along with partner s organizations, with their end customers at both a technical and C level
- Experience growing, maintaining, and navigating relationships with SMS-Magic s strategic partners (e.g Talk desk, Microsoft, Salesforce, Zoho, Vonage) at corporate and local levels
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Enthusiastic, curious, high energy individual, team motivator
What will drive your success
To succeed, you will need a flexible skill set, including the ability to think strategically, execute tactically, and collaborate across many teams, levels, and situations.
- Use your technical expertise to help a customer determine if SMS-Magic is right for them.
- Prepare and deliver product messaging in an effort to highlight value proposition and unique differentiators, using whiteboarding, slide presentations, product demonstrations, white papers, trial management and RFI (Request for Information) response documents.
- Work hands-on with SMS-Magic products to demonstrate and prototype integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Make recommendations on integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution, providing best practice advice to customers to optimize SMS-Magic effectiveness.
- Administer pre-sales support for new and existing clients.
- Work with sales and marketing to respond to technical RFI/RFP questions.
- Aid in the creation of product training and documentation materials.
- Articulate and demonstrate our learning validation and online proctoring solution, influence customer s technical requirements, and position products relative to the competition.
- Provide the implementation team with all necessary documentation for the successful completion of the project (including solution configurations and diagrams).
- Maintain an in-depth level of technical and industry knowledge through ongoing training, seminars and certifications.
Success in this role will require strong business acumen and passion to drive excellence in operations.
We are interested in professionals who are obsessed with outcomes, enjoy delivering awesome results, change initiatives, bringing issues and challenges to the forefront. You will need the confidence to keep the business agenda a key priority, take data-based decisions as well as leadership skills to do this in a way that integrates well with business priorities and objectives.
What working at SMS Magic Offers
At SMS Magic, partner growth is parallel to company s growth and our work culture supports our commitment to creating a world class CRM messaging company. Our work culture is built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people and our clients.
We offer a sense of balance, we want our people to be active, healthy, and happy, not just in their jobs but in their lives outside of work. Our competitive compensation package where you ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, we do our best to make your time with us a rewarding learning experience that helps you grow as an individual.
Plus, we offer
The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that s right for you.
Gain exposure to a dynamic and growing global business environment.
Exposure to innovative and cutting-edge technology and tools
Scope to showcase one s analytical capabilities and make high impact contributions to Business teams
Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional SMS Magic experience lasts a lifetime. Recognized as industry leaders, we continually strive to be a great place to work and with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we ll make our ambition to be the World s best Messaging Partner a reality.
About SMS Magic:
Founded over 10 years, we ve become a trusted messaging leader for businesses around the world. We work with global customers across many industries including contact centers, financial services, higher education, retail, staffing, wellness and more. Our customers range from small and mid-size businesses to large global enterprises.
Our commitment to every customer is, We will deliver the most advanced, simple-to-use messaging platform available, so you can focus on the personal touch that sets you apart from your competition .
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria mentioned above, please contact us as soon as possible.
SMS Magic is committed to inclusiveness, fairness, and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Read mode about us at: www.sms-magic.com
Make your mark, here s wishing you all the best, till we meet again.
- Company Name: Screen Magic Mobile Media Pvt. Ltd
- Company Description:
SMS-Magic is the leading text messaging platform for businesses. For over a decade we’ve been helping companies better connect with their customers and because of our expertise, we are the most recommended text messaging application on the Salesforce AppExchange platform. Our goal is simple: Deliver the most powerful text messaging for businesses, packaged in the simplest way possible for users of all types. Over the years, we’ve worked with global customers across many industries including contact centers, financial services, higher education, retail, staffing, wellness and more. Our customers range from small and mid-size businesses to large enterprises.
Apply now to be among the first few applicants.
- Early applicants have high chances of getting a callback from the recruiter. Insights will be displayed once we have enough data available.
Login or Register to view all insights like salary, skills etc of all applicants of this job. Login Register